New Pets game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TIMELESS, Sep 16, 2009.

1. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Some one please make a new pet game for the ipod and the iphone. I know someone can make one. One that is worth more than 99 cents.

2. Johno

Johno Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    And the most useless thread/post of the day goes to TIMELESS! Yaay!
    That and of course my useless post saying how useless his was. :rolleyes:

3. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    Fine it is useless and i am a Lady 50 year old lady. I do not want your shooter games. I would like too see more ladies games. so if you do not like the post delete it i do not care.

4. Lukearcade22

Lukearcade22 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Student/Young Video Game Developer
    United Kingdom
    I think there was no need for that.

She just simply posted in the wrong forums thats all...

I agree, shooter games are becoming more of a hit due to the success of modern combat. I myself am waiting for TouchPet Dogs by Ngmoco. :)

5. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    I like the puzzle games and i have no patience when people tell you something and than do not come though. They have had three dates for touchpets. I understand it takes a while too make a game and i know what waiting is. When things where good, I bought many collectable dolls it took months too get them and than the economy stopped that. i love dogs but i can not have one. Anyway does not matter it will more than likely be like the rest of the pet games on here no good. Thank you

6. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    No thinks i have Foopets and the ipuppy is just nothing you should try foopets it has too be better than ngmoco. They like too tease i do not play there game i will get my game somewhere else a better game.