New kids game: Pentanimals! + Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Little White Bear Studios, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Indiania

Indiania Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Thank you for the code. My daughter will be so excited to see she has a new game she can play. I will leave a review. Thanks again!

2. Little White Bear Studios

Little White Bear Studios Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 27, 2008
    You're welcome, Indiania!

3. Hailey

Hailey Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Chilly Minnesota
    We have twin girls age 5 and they love my touch and fight over it all the time. This week we learned the hard way just how into the games they can get. They were sitting on my our bed playing and when I checked on them found that our bed was soaked. Turns out they got so into playing they wet our bed!! Not good- it was definitely time for a break from the ipod. Thankfully for me they wet my husbands side of the bed.

4. Little White Bear Studios

Patreon Silver

Aug 27, 2008
    Good story, Hailey! Time for a waterproof touch. :) Check your PM for a code.

5. Hailey

Hailey Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Chilly Minnesota
    Thanks for the code! I'll be excited to have them try your game. It looks like fun. I'll be sure to leave a review. Thanks again!

6. Little White Bear Studios

Patreon Silver

Aug 27, 2008
    Still three codes left, so three stories to go! If you submit a story, and I don't answer tonight, I will send you a code in the morning. :) To stay within the site rules for giving out promo codes, I'm ending the story submissions by midnight pacific time tonight.

7. Little White Bear Studios

Patreon Silver

Aug 27, 2008
    You're very welcome Hailey!

8. 5duc29

5duc29 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Those stories are hilarious... Too bad we "teenagers" can't play in this contest :mad: :eek: Zentomino was great!

9. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    My 3.5 year old loves to stay at my in-laws house and always refuses to come back home with his mother. He loves me too but I'd say he isn't too fond of me. So the last time he was there, I called him he told me he doesn't want to come back home for atleast another day or two, all I had to say that I was playing a new fish game(he loves anything related to sea life) on the iPhone. He didn't say anything, went completely quiet. Handed the phone back to my wife and with the most saddest yet cutest face possible he told her that he was missing me a lot and needs to go back home right now. He put on his shoes without any help from my wife, got his bag from the other room and started crying when my wife told him that they'll go back home tomm morning. She asked me what I said to him, and I replied nothing- all I said was I was missing him and he loved me so much that he wants me to see him asap. :cool::D

Damn kids these days are way way smarter than we used to be at double their age :eek:.

Btw whenever I come home he gets really exicted and starts running towards me shouting" PAPA PAPA". Ahem correction, he actually shouts "iPhone iPhone" as soon as he sees me. Apparentaly iPhone is the only reason he spends any time with me :eek:.

10. Little White Bear Studios

Patreon Silver

Aug 27, 2008
    I think you may have to get an iPhone tattooed on your forehead. :) Code on the way!

11. Little White Bear Studios

Patreon Silver

Aug 27, 2008
    Okay everyone, thanks for all the cool stories! I hope you all enjoy the game!

12. Indiania

Indiania Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    #32 Indiania, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
    Thanks again for the code! The different animals on the shapes was a big hit with my daughter! :) I like that you can tap on the puzzle if you are stuck and it will tell you where one of the pieces goes. I would recommend adding an even easier level so preschoolers can enjoy it too. I left a review on iTunes.