NEW Kids Game: Happy Cook

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by GreyHeader72, Oct 25, 2015.

1. GreyHeader72

GreyHeader72 Active Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Hello toucharcade!

My name is Veronika and this time GREYHEAD Studio launched a game for the little fellas!

Happy Cook, available on GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greyheadstudio.HappyCook is an entertaining educational game where kids get the chance to develop quick reflexes, concentration and attentiveness skills. With fun, energetic tunes in the background, your child has to pay attention to the objects rolling down four shelves and make sure to collect only the edible objects by tipping on the items.

No adults allowed in the kitchen! The territory is reserved only for Jerry the Cook and his little helpers.

Meet Happy Cook, an entertaining educational game where kids get the chance to develop quick reflexes, concentration and attentiveness skills. With fun, energetic tunes in the background, your child has to pay attention to the objects rolling down four shelves and make sure to collect only the edible objects by tipping on the items

Jerry needs your help! His restaurant is very popular and fairly crowded. Jerry is in a rush to collect as many food items as possible to be able to serve them to his guests. Collect cheese, vegetables, fruits, cake, candy, ice cream, jam and other delicious goods into the cook’s frying pan. Pay attention to the items rolling down. You will encounter inedible objects that will take away your lives if you let them on your pan.
    Hear that? The guests are here!
    Don’t let Jerry down. Hurry up and help him impress his guests with yummy dishes served.

Do you or your kids enjoy the game? My 6-year-old daughter does for sure! Let me know how the game works out for. As always, feedback is needed. Download, share, and comment!

Thanks guys have a good one,

Veronika http://greyheadstudio.com

Attached Files:

2. GreyHeader72

GreyHeader72 Active Member

Oct 31, 2014
    My daughter is still not over this game. She plays it every time we're out. What about your kids???