New iPhone App will save you money!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ispoilapp, Oct 6, 2010.

1. ispoilapp

ispoilapp Member

Oct 6, 2010
    President
    Chicago
    #1 ispoilapp, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    Hey Everyone, check out the iSpoil App in the App Store. The purpose of iSpoil is to promote responsible food conservation. This application is a large database of foods and beverages, broken up into categories, that allow the user to select the foods they’ve purchased, input the expiration date, and then choose when they would like to be notified that their food is expiring. Users of iSpoil will then receive a notification in advance of their food’s expiration date. You can also make easy to use Shopping Lists

iSpoil is available for purchase in the Apple App Store for $1.99. If it helps you even once, the app likely paid for itself!

Follow us on Twitter at @iSpoilapp or on Facebook at facebook.com/ispoilapp and please let us know what you think, feedback is always welcome!

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Apple amazes me more and more every day!

3. ScottColbert

ScottColbert Well-Known Member

Why? Apple didn't make the app. Give the devs some credit.

4. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    The quote...

5. starjimstar

starjimstar Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    I hate when my mild drugs spoil.

6. ispoilapp

ispoilapp Member

Oct 6, 2010
    President
    Chicago
    Hey folks,
    I was wondering if any of you had a chance to check out the app? We're always looking for new ways to improve it, and I'm trying to get as much feedback as possible. Thanks!

7. ScottColbert

ScottColbert Well-Known Member

I actually did pick it up, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I'll post something once I do.

8. ispoilapp

ispoilapp Member

Oct 6, 2010
    President
    Chicago
    For those of you that have tried the app out, what do you think? Are there any features you were expecting that weren't in the app? Are there any features you would like added?

9. ispoilapp

ispoilapp Member

Oct 6, 2010
    President
    Chicago
    Check out the iSpoil Blog!

Hey All,
    Check out the iSpoil blog for food storage tips and tricks, recommended products and other newsworthy stuff!
    http://ispoilapp.tumblr.com/

Feel free to email us with questions or comments:
    [email protected]

10. ispoilapp

ispoilapp Member

Oct 6, 2010
    President
    Chicago
    Hello again!
    Just realized I've got some coupon codes to give away (good for one free download)! They expire tomorrow, so please use them! First come, first served:
    MNE44TYWXXN3
    JHEN7Y9TA37H
    RRHMKXFMKAEX
    TEEXNYRHEX6J
    9FYJKJARLRMP
    XJX4HT7RRX3W
    WL3WNP9LTAML

If you use a coupon code, please write a review! We're always looking for ways to improve! Thanks!

11. Sarah Hastings

Oct 18, 2010
    iPhone application and technology consultant
    It is a wisely conceived app. I must say, it is very useful for people like me, who buy and forget to eat, unless you are left with rotten and wasted resources. Great thinking, I am definitely going to get it and give you feedback.

12. ispoilapp

ispoilapp Member

Oct 6, 2010
    President
    Chicago
    Sarah,
    Thanks! After you check it out, please let us know what you like or what you'd like to improve upon. We're always looking for fresh ideas!

13. ispoilapp

ispoilapp Member

Oct 6, 2010
    President
    Chicago
    Hey All,
    We've got some minor bug fixes coming shortly. Also we have a new email address. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or whatever, please send an email to [email protected]. Thanks!!

14. ispoilapp

ispoilapp Member

Oct 6, 2010
    President
    Chicago
    Hello again,
    For those of you that haven't yet tried iSpoil, now is the time. iSpoil is free from today, 11/22 through Friday 11/26!! Give it a try and let us know what you think!! Thanks!