Apple TV New Harry Potter Trivia game for Appple TV (massive 200 questions)

Discussion in 'Apple TV Games' started by momob, Dec 19, 2015.

1. momob

momob Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    #1 momob, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hello guys,

I just released my first Apple TV game. Search for "Trivia Break - Harry potter Edition"

Here some info about the game:

Massive 200 trivia questions about your favorite fictional character! No ads or IAP so you can play safely with your kids or grandkids. You only have 30 secs for each answers (multiple choices) so it is not for your average Muggle :)

I hope you will enjoy!

Mo

ps: I have a free Iphone/ipad version of this game if you like to check it out first: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trivia-break-harry-potter/id1031101034?ls=1&mt=8

2. momob

momob Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    FREE for the next 24 hours. ENJOY!

Mo

3. T'hain Esh Kelch

Apr 12, 2011
    Male
    Denmark
    My girlfriend is having a blast with your game, so thumbs up from here.

Feature requests:
    • More questions! 8)
    • An option to see your answer to the last question, if you failed it. Maybe without being able to see the other answers, so you can't remorize the correct one so easily. She had one occation where she thought she had given the correct answer, but it was apparently wrong, so she would like to see if she actually answered what she thought she selected.

4. momob

momob Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    @ T'hain Esh Kelch

I AM SO sorry that I missed your post! I am also so happy that you guys are having fun with my little app. It is very gratifying.

I really like your suggestions and they make a lot of sense. I will work on that on the next version.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions and thank you for taking the time.

Mo