New Gold Coast (Australia) studio hiring

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by TouchChatterbox, May 25, 2009.

1. TouchChatterbox

TouchChatterbox Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    I live on the Gold Coast in Australia & am starting up a game & app studio. I do however want team members to live here too so we can develop our titles the old-fashioned way -- entirely in the flesh , imagine that?!

The idea would be to mainly develop games but apps as well. I have some good concepts in mind including some niche ones for untapped markets.

My personal background: have been into computers for years & my major passion is filmmaking (writing-directing). Have previously done an indie feature titled 'Love & Valour' which I wrote, directed and produced. It's set in WW2 Nazi-occupied France and shows how a family bands together to survive.

But I don't want to just do films but games as well! :)

So if you're an artist, composer, writer, programmer, whatever, and live here on the Gold Coast in Australia, post here or if you prefer shoot me a PM with your details/contact information.

2. Shocked

Shocked Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Soudns cool, not a devoloper or anything, just thought I'd wish you good luck.

Oh, and how bout a Aussie Lingo Dictionary App :p