iPad New Games This Week (Nov. 11 - 17)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by McGill, Nov 10, 2008.

1. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Anybody heard of any upcoming games this week? Just wondering if i should blow my money now or wait...

2. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    Well the only big thing happening this week that i can think of is the field runners update which was sent to apple today so hopefully will be released soon.

3. mek

mek Well-Known Member

such a misleading thread title
    here i was expecting to discover the new releases for this week, and i am confronted with a question

actually it doesn't disturb me that much, i'm sure you could use Appshopper.com (shameless Plug) to filter out what apps have been released this week of Nov. 11th - 17th, which, now that i think about it...I dont think my advice will work as it appears to be in the future because today is Nov 10th, at least till in the Eastern Standard TimeZone which is 3 hours head of Pacific, so Apple still has a few hours of work left to push out apps before 5pm PST

your probably better off with some Quantitative Analysis projection forecast to predict the future...

and I'll believe the Fieldrunners Update when i see it...[i am very bitter with developers overpromising as of yet]

4. PoV

PoV Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2008
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Hehe, yeah I've been refreshing the store all day. I did pretty much everything I could with my game. Hoping Apple noticed.

/me twiddles thumbs.

5. Hippieman

Hippieman Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Senior Producer, Designer
    San Francisco
  6. superbad

superbad Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    CEO. Reviewer. Beta Tester.
    You need to stalk me?
    damn peeeps!!!

that is sooo sick... hopefully promotionally priced for at least 24 hours. this app will get rid of about 3 of my apps on the phone right now...

7. rootbeersoup

rootbeersoup Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Monopoly is supposed to come out soon

8. vaelsh

vaelsh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Rexburg, ID
    It is rumored that the awesome 'point and click' type game called 1112 might be hitting the AppStore on the 11th of November...;)

...But nobody including the developer knows for sure. (Or so they say...)

9. (klondike)

(klondike) Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2008
    I hope 1112 comes out soon I want that so bad. I heard it comes out on the 12 though considering it's name is 1112, get it 11/12, 1112? I'm just guessing though.

10. salsamd

salsamd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 1, 2008
    San Francisco, CA
  11. awesome can't wait... Anything that is a collection as long as it is decent is a welcome addition.

12. maxcalibre

maxcalibre Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Hopefully, "Movie Challenge" will be making it's way into the store this week. It's 'Ready for Sale', so just playing the waiting game now

13. along123

along123 Well-Known Member

#13 along123, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
    Yup, me too. I check the itunes store on my iphone the whole day (everyday) at work. I'm mostly hoping any FPS for the iphone will finally be on sale!! :mad::eek::cool:

P.S. Mean time, i'm playing my Xbox ...hehe

14. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    Wow! Looks really cool... But ya what happened to the tennis? I am really starting to like your companies titles...