New Games on P4RC

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by [email protected], Jul 6, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    It seems like a new "social platform" emerges on ios every month. At least. Some of my old favs, like Jelly Wars, have been smooshed into them. Star Arcade, Heyzap, GSN, Origin, Ubiplay, Com2USHub, Gamevil's, Gameloft Live or whatever it's called...and I'm leaving out a bunch more.

...and others have disappeared or are in the process of doing so. Openfeint, plus+, etc.

No offense, but having a game tied to a proprietary social platform is an instant "don't download" for me. I'm not registering with more sites, giving out more personal info, and risking having the app either disappear from the store or stop working because yet another one of these platforms goes out of business or gets bought out.

I'll stick with Gamecenter from now on, thankyouverymuch.

2. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Great. I see you've already took a bunch of stand alone apps and crammed your "social platform into them.

3. games@p4rc.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2012
    I appreciate your concerns. There is a lot out there, but as game developers ourselves, we have tried to create something better. Our platform is completely non-intrusive. You just earn reward points while you play, and these points can be redeemed for prizes. Individuals playing on our network have taken home thousands of dollars in rewards. When you challenge your friends in micro-tournaments, you can win even more. Want to feel like a professional gamer that gets paid to play? Give our platform a try.