New FPS: AI Wars

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by spacerage, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacerage

spacerage Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    [​IMG]
    Officially announcing our new game: AI Wars. Based on the controls and game engine from our 3D maze game aMAZEing. Feel free to checkout the website for some early screenshots: AIWars.co.uk I'll probably be adding a video showing some real in-game action in the coming week.

We're currently aiming for an Easter release, so not too long to wait now! :)

2. Varkman

Varkman Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Early screens look promising :) Has kind of a retro feel to it almost. Can't say I approve of the lens flare though ;)

3. Aaronlovesyou

Aaronlovesyou Member

Feb 16, 2009
    It does look quite decent. Wonder how the controls would be like. And it does resemble wolfenstein a lil.

4. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    Hope this game doesn't fail like all those numerous FPS in the App Store right now. Looks promising though :)

5. along123

along123 Well-Known Member

hmm nice screenshots. But, no guns yet? How's de control? Looks like LiveWire. Hill billy just came out and it's gameplay is pretty smooth. Is it like it? I hope the guns is as bad ass and the sound effects too. A lot of FPS are coming out for the iphone. I'm just hoping like de rest it's a real FPS with decent control. Anyway, if dev keeps developing and improving this difficult genre then I'm pretty sure sooner or later they'll hit the jackpot!
    :D

6. spacerage

spacerage Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    The controls are alot like LiveWire, ie based on our previous game aMAZEing, which has had reported success on its FPS controls. I'm going to try and get more screenshots of weapons fire, enemies soon.

7. K.D!

K.D! Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    England
    Enviroments look a little sparse... could get repetetive. Still, liking the 'Aliens' look to the levels.