New App: Moody or Not

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Jeremy1026, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Jeremy1026

Jeremy1026 Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2008
    Hey Touch Arcade,

I just wanted to let you know that 1026 Development's newest app, Moody or Not. Moody or Not is a port of a popular OS X widget by the same name. Moody or Not is a mood counter that counts people's moods from different sources. You're able to choose your mood from a list of 4 options starting with "very bad" and ending at "very good". Each of these votes have a value, which means that being in a bad mood results in a low percentage value and vice versa. These "mood votes" are all sumed together resulting a total mood percentage which translates to stats you see in this app.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Interesting enough, the worlds mood changes very slightly every day, the percentage is almost always between 60% and 70% (Which would be the equivalent of an "I'd say well" mood).

Moody or Not for iPhone can be downloaded for free from the iTunes App Store. The OS X widget can be downloaded from www.moodyornot.com.

2. ipodtouchuser

ipodtouchuser Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Mudlogger
    Bozeman, Montana
    i just grabbed this, it works just like the desktop version. pretty cool that i can vote on the go now. only thing i dont like is that you cant see what today is compared to all time like the desktop version

3. Jeremy1026

Jeremy1026 Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2008
    I have a kind of fix for your complaint, I just submitted an update that shows graphs for the past 7 days, 7 weeks, 7 months, and by day of the week. It should be up in a couple of days.