NEW APP limited time to get free and 10 people will win a $5 Apple iTunes gift card!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Textpanther123, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Textpanther123

Textpanther123 New Member

Jan 9, 2016
    APP
    To win a $5 US iTunes App Store gift card just for reviewing the app and sharing our app with your contacts, simply follow these steps:

1. Download or update the app in the next 24 hours (while it's free price changes back to 2.99 at 1pm Sunday 1/10/15):
    Text Panther

2. Please add this phone number to your contact list before the next steps- 989-329-3992 Upon initial setup, you will be asked to import your contacts. Select import, you will then see a popup message that asks you to share Text Panther with your contacts. Hit the share, and then send the message. Use the app a few times and leave it installed on your device or your review will not appear in the App Store. Check out the different features, scheduling a future message, creating custom groups for your contacts, archiving your sent messages, and sending your virtual business card. Think about the value of this app for our targeted users, people in sales, real estate agents, mangers, and anyone that has customers. If you have suggestions to make it better, let me know directly [email protected] or put it in the review! Your feedback is extremely valuable!

3. Write or update your review on the iTunes App Store. Be sure to mention the name of the app in your review. Link to Text Panther review: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/text-panther/id1040413316?mt=8

4. Reply to this thread with your iTunes review name.

5. Leave the app on your device or your review will disappear and you won't be entered to win. Most importantly, however, other customers who are considering the app won't see your thoughts on the app and will not be able to make an informed decision.

Summary: 1. Add 989-329-3992 to your contacts in your phone, 2. Download Text Panther, 3. Import contacts into app, 4. Share Text Panther via the pop up, 5. Leave a review in iTunes, 6. Reply back with your review name, 7. Chance to win $5 and you were the few that got the app for free!

10 lucky winners will be randomly selected on Wednesday 1/13/2016.

Good luck and thanks for your support!
    :):):):):):):):):):D

2. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    Killer-luffY in US app store

3. Textpanther123

Jan 9, 2016
    APP
    Thanks for the download and review. Version 1.2 will be out next week!

4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Ouch! I turn on the app, with my volume on mute, and all of a sudden, there is the LOUD growl or roar from a mighty Panther. I definitely would be able to open this app in the evening, at the library, the movies, etc.... It definitely limits the the use. :(

5. Textpanther123

Jan 9, 2016
    APP
    Would it be more beneficial to make the sound optional or take it out all together?

6. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    Hey I still have not receive the gift card yet...:(

7. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I sent you a pm. Let me know if it did not get to you. :)