Never Stop Shooting Drops to FREE!!!!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by mfox191, Oct 26, 2014.

1. mfox191

mfox191 Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Pennsylvania
    I have an app out called Never Stop Shooting and is now free for a limited time on the iOS app store. Please feel free to download it and give me some feedback.

Please be harsh with the feedback, it will not offend me and will only make the game better :) THANK YOU and happy gaming.

2. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    #2 hvianna, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014

Never Stop Shooting

New game with an old twist. Escape the grasps of the enemy robots while you fly your ship around the map and destroy the…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    New game with an old twist. Escape the grasps of the enemy robots while you fly your ship around the map and destroy the enemy robots. The longer you last the higher your score. Are you up for the challenge?

Never Stop Shooting uses simple controls will let you play this addicting game for hours. Simply use the left joystick to maneuver around the map and the right joystick to aim your bullets and shoot. Upgrade your weapon in the pause menu or the upgrade menu. The shooting is very easy to control and is very user friendly. You will not be disappointed with Never Stop Shooting gameplay.

Please contact me before leaving any negative feedback. You can find my contact page at my support URL http://neverstopshooting.net

Never Stop Shooting currently working on an update that will include in-app purchases, eaderboards, achievements and sounds as of right now, if you have any ideas for future updates then please contact me.

Thank you.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Strategy
    Release:Oct 15, 2014
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    So paid game with frequent ads, no sound and cant reconfigure buttons. (Nuke on ipad is uncomfy imo). Some things to consider.

4. mfox191

mfox191 Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Pennsylvania
    It is a free game, but does have ads. Not too many in my opinion. Has a startup ad and once in awhile between scene changes.

Sound will be added with the new update along with leader boards, and in-app purchases.

What do you mean about the button reconfigure? how would you like to be able to reconfigure the button layout?

how is the nuke button uncomfy? is it too high up on iPad? would it be better on the right?

Please give me some feedback as to what you would like to see changed so I can work on these issues. I know that it will by far not be a perfect game, but I would like to make it as good as possible.

Thank you.

5. mfox191

mfox191 Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Pennsylvania

Never Stop Shooting

New game with an old twist. Escape the grasps of the enemy robots while you fly your ship around the map and destroy the…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    New game with an old twist. Escape the grasps of the enemy robots while you fly your ship around the map and destroy the enemy robots. The longer you last the higher your score. Are you up for the challenge?

Never Stop Shooting uses simple controls will let you play this addicting game for hours. Simply use the left joystick to maneuver around the map and the right joystick to aim your bullets and shoot. Upgrade your weapon in the pause menu or the upgrade menu. The shooting is very easy to control and is very user friendly. You will not be disappointed with Never Stop Shooting gameplay.

Please contact me before leaving any negative feedback. You can find my contact page at my support URL http://neverstopshooting.net

Never Stop Shooting currently working on an update that will include in-app purchases, eaderboards, achievements and sounds as of right now, if you have any ideas for future updates then please contact me.

Thank you.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Strategy
    Release:Oct 15, 2014
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Thank you for putting the app info sheet up. I see what I did wrong, but I also read that you need a certain amount of posts to be able to do it properly. Is that true? if so, how many posts do I need in order to do the full link?

6. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    #6 Duke12, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    If it is (was) a free game why does it say "free for limited time" in the description? :p and yes, nuke is too high. Died when tried to find it.

7. mfox191

mfox191 Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Pennsylvania
    Ahh haha, for limited time. Just to get people to download it but it will go to .99 again after a week or two and stay there for a few days then back to free. Because when your app is paid and goes to free it makes a price change list to help get downloads. Its a little trick i read about on the dev forums for apple.

And soon there will be an in app purchase to get rid of ads.
    Also. I will adjust the nuke button. It was originally made for iphones so things got stretched going to ipad

8. sterlingware

sterlingware Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Developer
    Canada
    Play test comments

Hi,

A few things I'd suggest:
    - improve the art for the main menu and upgrade buttons to give the game a theme
    - change the colour of the firepower button to red so that a new player can distinguish between the two
    - I'm right handed and I intuitively reached over the screen with my right thumb to hit the nuke. I'd suggest having a button called "nuke" in between the two joysticks OR maybe just teach players to double tap the screen to deploy a nuke.
    - particle effects... And lots of them. The nuke should make the player feel powerful. It should fire out in all directions from the ship. Some screen shake would be great too when the nuke fires.
    - you need to tell the player where ships are going to spawn. Several times I lost the game because of the fact that a ship spawned within a half second of where I was going. That's ridiculous. Use particle effects to give a player a heads up so they can avoid it.
    - have the upgrade option available from the game over screen
    - vary your enemies. Let some of them fire back. Let your ship have shields or armor. Lots of options.
    - when a nuke goes off and kills everything on the screen, new enemies spawn slowly. I automatically expect difficulty to be at a higher level than when I started the game, consider this. Currently, it feels like I'm starting over when I fire a nuke.

Keep working at it! You're on the road to success.