Universal Never Gone (by Hippie Game)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ramzarules, May 4, 2016.

1. Kazoragh

Kazoragh New Member

Oct 16, 2019
    Male
    Hi guys, am new! The game keeps crashing every time I try to change weapons... It was alright before, but now it does this... Has this been fixed already?

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Adam99081 likes this.
  3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #543 L.Lawliet, Nov 23, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    I hope that isn't an online only game. I loved it for it being a solid single player offline brawler but online opens a huge bunch of other worms. Also I spent over a hundred hours on the original... Having to start over is disappointing and frustrating. NG is honestly one of my top 10 ios games ever.

Edit: Yup online only with servers. I'm not going to invest my time into it again especially after they suddenly abandoned the original and never updated any of their social media. They made a bunch upcoming update news long ago that never happened. If this is their mentality, I'm not interested in spending another 100+ hours to have the servers suddenly shut down without a word. Another reason why I prefer my games offline.

4. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Same but i would still love to know if they made updates and improvements in this new online only version.
    The gothic action of never gone still is unsurpassed in ios imo (maybe the upcoming castlevania will change it) but the game balance, some sounds and menus-missions were all over the place

5. Chaddew

Chaddew New Member

Jul 18, 2020
    Hello, I play on Android. The game hasn't been updated in 3 years but I liked it anyways. I am looking for the Tail of Cenagus because it doesn't drop as boss loot on Android. I've searched through many forums and videos and they all say reroll the merchant until he offers it. Thing is I've been rerolling for several hours now and it still hasn't been offered.

Tl;dr Does anyone have any proof that the merchant offers the Tail of Cenagus on Android?

6. Adam99081

Adam99081 Member

Oct 28, 2020
    Male
    Hi,

Its been 3 years the game hasn't been updates and it's my best game I love playing this. Recently I found an issue whenever i try to chnage my swords the app just closes.

Hope you can update the game soon

7. Adam99081

Adam99081 Member

Oct 28, 2020
    Male
    Hi,

Whenever I try to change my swords the game just closed and I really hope the devs do update the game because it is full of bugs and it's been 3 years! VERY unhappy about this.

8. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Sorry I can't help but I'm as disappointed as you with their lack of updates. It's very possible they didn't make enough money and gave it up but it's so sad to see such an amazing game get tossed away like this. There's only a small handful of ios games I've spend over 100 hours on and this is one of them. There's so much content here. Characters, costumes, extra modes, equipment, weapons, rare loot, it has everything. They should've made it full premium / change the gem system for premium, charge me $15 and I'd buy it instantly. Now we got some new online version that may or may not be given up on in the near future. (sorry not going to play it)

And worst of all, the game only runs on my old iphone. So now I'm on current new iPhone / new iOS versions and I pretty much can never play this again. Sad. Well, I'll always remember it as one of the best games I've played on mobile.

9. Adam99081

Adam99081 Member

Oct 28, 2020
    Male
    It really is a good game. But will the devs be able too see these posts?

10. Adam99081

Adam99081 Member

Oct 28, 2020
    Male
    I'm getting the same problem. Hope they can update the game soon. Only time will tell

11. Adam99081

Adam99081 Member

Oct 28, 2020
    Male
    What so you mean by re roll? And how do i do.it

12. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    It's impossible to say. Sometimes devs come to our forums but I doubt these ones would come back since they've mostly abandoned the game. You can try their Facebook. They might still be active working on the online game version but they haven't come to TouchArcade for a long time.

13. Adam99081

Adam99081 Member

Oct 28, 2020
    Male
    By the online version do you mean pc game?

14. Adam99081

Adam99081 Member

Oct 28, 2020
    Male
    No they haven't updated the game for 3 years try contacting them on facebook that's what I did

15. Adam99081

Adam99081 Member

Oct 28, 2020
    Male
    Isit available for android?

16. dasker4444

dasker4444 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    It was the same thing that happened to me, after too many hours of play I lost all my progress. And they never gave me a solution, which is why I abandoned the game. Also the developers promised content they never added. By far one of the best games, the problem was how they were monetized. The game I bought it and after nothing gems inside the game, they put it "Free to play" Finally the game had everything to be successful, but the bad decisions of the devs condemned it.