Universal Never Gone (by Hippie Game)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ramzarules, May 4, 2016.

1. Woods@HippieGame

Woods@HippieGame Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    Thanks for the feedback. Rest assured that every bug you found is on top of our list!
    As for the 3D model problem you mentioned. All characters in Never Gone are made with 3D models, we've gone through a lot of procedures to make them look 2D :D
    Shana's height problem could be caused by her gesture, I'll ask the designer to take a look.

Adam99081 likes this.
  2. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Realy ? This game is dead !!!???

No more update !!!??? Few month ago, the dev show us a " new boss " and talk about a new character... Maybe new combo for dawn too ... So !!!!?????

3. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Why yo do that !?

Who have the great idea too say : hey guys , you know what is cool and funy ?? we doing very nice fighting effect , so for the loyal gamers who paid our game and play a lot , for them we can remove fighting effect because we want do a F2p experience ... WHO HAVE THE IDEA TO REMOVE NICE FIGHTING EFFECT WITH THE BLACK SWAN SWORD ( all effect are black ) More you play , and less the game respect you ... WHY

4. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    What do you mean?

5. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    When you go to high level, you need the best weapon : the black swan ( in myst tower ) .
    BUT when you take this weapon, all fighting effect become BLACK (exemple : when you block attack before counter or when you dash ) .
    I don't know why they do that , so i ask who have this FU * *ING idea ???

6. Woods@HippieGame

Woods@HippieGame Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    er...actually, that's the idea of the weapon: we want to make a weapon which turns everything about it into black.

7. spawn12345

spawn12345 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    My game just keeps hanging after the ios 10 update.. anyone else?

8. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Have Faith

I believe that the developers are working on two very important things:

1. Fixing the multitude of bugs that were reported by players.
    2. Porting the game to Android.

After these tasks are thoroughly completed, then the extras will be added.

These things take time, so please try to bear with the developers' busy schedule. The next update should be out before December 2016.

9. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Cloud save lost when i change device, lost all progression ...

Yes i know it's not a bug, it's just a bad idea...
    I lost my save when a change device , my 2 other game restaure without any problème : rr3 and gta san Andreas ...
    Why ### ?

10. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    iOS 10 is freezing my game

11. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Woods any answer about my save lost ??

I see my never gone save on iCloud setting but the game don't see her ## 250 Hours of gaming, can we talk about that in private message ? On Facebook, they just say : " ohh sorry ... "
    Not cool for gamers ... any solution ?? Maybe a gift for make grinding more short for me ?? I was a alpha tester and i'm realy desapointed by that ... maybe take my cloud name for search ?? I pay you'r game day one at 2,99 euros , one week after, you sell the game for 0,99 cent ...you don't want keep your gamer's community ? So please ,do something #

12. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    I'm not alone

Every day, more people lost cloud save and no answer from dev . Before the game come out , they say " never is so cool , tree years development " ... please let me laf : lot of bug , since the release date lol and I think : 6 month development and 2 years half for thinking about free-to-play grinding mecanics. You'r game is not finish . You lie to me , just for money ... bravo c'est bien les gars ##

But know i'm curious to see what appen cause a big gamer of never gone lost his save too # And others come ... winter comming for bad guys

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Did anyone install the new update?

... It seems my screen resolution is now all messed up on iOS10. There's black bars all around it. I seriously don't know what they could change in the game that would ruin the resolution. Ughh I can't even play it like this.

Honestly, I should've never updated it. The update fixes had nothing to do with me whatsoever but I was annoyed at seeing some of my apps needing updates so I updated it. This is why I wish there was a way to revert update versions.

14. Psychor

Psychor Active Member

Jun 28, 2013
    Same issue here.

15. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    it has black bars on top and bottom and sides it's like it shrunk and nice sound effects in battle :(

16. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    What the #### are you doing ???

I do your update but the game don't see my cloud save !!?? Wtf ???

17. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Say hello to my little dev

Seriously I go to far with them ???

Attached Files:

18. machine56

machine56 Well-Known Member

May 23, 2014
    When will new character is available pls!!

19. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    The fix for the black bars is out! Phew now I can go back and play.

On a side note, has anyone been doing the "watch videos for coins"? I've done a few and it doesn't seem worth it. It actually doesn't tell you what you earned after so I had to double check but it looks like I get 200 coin every time which is pretty much nothing if you're at the end of the game. I thought we'd get premium currency but it doesn't look like it - or it's a very rare chance. I don't think the option is worth it unless it's giving out maybe near 1k coins or gems.

20. Psychor

Psychor Active Member

Jun 28, 2013
    If you enjoy the game and want currency now buy some currency. If you don't want to spend real money then grind it. They added a way to get something for free, which they didn't have to do.