Universal Never Gone (by Hippie Game)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ramzarules, May 4, 2016.

1. Woods@HippieGame

Woods@HippieGame Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    The bug is fixed in our latest update, please download our update and take a look :D

2. Woods@HippieGame

May 5, 2016
    pretty much everything ;)

3. Woods@HippieGame

May 5, 2016
    There's a chance you can get that "Top Reward" once the intel mission reaches a specific level~
    However, if you don't feel luck here, maybe you should give other game modes a try ;)

4. cakewalker

cakewalker Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Trying out the update now!

5. cakewalker

Jan 17, 2015
    I liked the previous voice overs - even if I didn't understand what they were saying. But the new ones are awesome so, excellent update on that part!

MFI for combat is great, once you get going, you get much better results than using touch. I get hit a lot less because I can move faster. Even though I am not as skillful yet as with the touch controls.

One minor issue here is that you can't use the controller anywhere else but in combat. Even when you go from level to level you have to touch the 'IN' button on screen. The same goes for the town. You can walk around with the controller, but will have to touch the screen to activate anything.

Excellent update, keep them coming!
    I'm off to play now:D

6. cakewalker

Jan 17, 2015
    Once you get the squire the game becomes so much more fun!!!!
    Send them off to missions :eek:

7. Psychor

Psychor Active Member

Jun 28, 2013
    Are you sure? Health potions were, I believe, 400 gold prior to the update and are still 400 gold.

8. Jutto

Jutto New Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Huge thank you to the devs for including MFi support. Game is much easier to play now. Will be leaving a positive review on the App Store. All the best for future updates and games!

9. Woods@HippieGame

May 5, 2016
    Thank you very much~

10. Woods@HippieGame

May 5, 2016
    Yep~ She's there for you to exploit ;)

11. Woods@HippieGame

May 5, 2016
    I mean pretty much everything that needs to be purchased with gems. I believe gold coins are easy to acquire.

12. hydrodj

hydrodj Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2011
    London, UK
    Awesome, thanks for the headsup. Having updated I am thoroughly enjoying being able to make progress again. My only complaint otherwise is that allot of the levels are still running at a low fps on iphone 6 with all RAM cleared.

13. cadillackills

cadillackills Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Woah, unexpected fixes for all personal concerns. I'm buying just to support any Dev that cares enough about some of us MFi users. Also, not soap boxing, but reviews from us forum users on the AppStore really could shift the uninformed to stop posting negative reviews when they aren't coming here to have a discussion. Anyways, the art style alone is worth price of entry for me. Cheers!

14. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Still no update for the singapore version of the game. Pls help!

15. cakewalker

Jan 17, 2015
    Fav game atm! There's so much detail, I really appreciate the soundtrack too. It is excellent.

A few bugs that I am experiencing atm:
    • Misty Woods - Emma's Cafe -> (almost) always crashes when i click on it
    • Echoing Ruin - A lot of the 'Critical Mission' items can't be completed atm. I defeated the boss with an ancient weapon 5 times, nothing happens. Same for special damage

I actually managed to get into Emma's cafe for the first time now since I bought the game!
    But yeah not crashing most of the time would be great:eek:

16. dasker4444

dasker4444 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    #396 dasker4444, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    excellent update but I'm still unhappy with the few coins that leaves every mission but good. I hope to continue to improve. the game is on track.
    should better fps rate in the iPhone 6, as this very low and unstable sometimes before the game was faster.

17. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    Decided to buy the game now that the update went through. I don't know how it was before, but it looks like it's more fair on the prices of stuff now?

Overall, I have to say - VERY happy with the game. I am looking into getting a controller because touch screen isn't cutting it right now. I just cleared South of Mount Kamby - that mission was tough. Those damn pike men are super hard to predict and kill. Before I try the next boss, I'm going to grind some upgrades for my weapons.

Getting the spider set early and grinding the first mission a bunch (~30 seconds a run) has been quite profitable. +75g/run adds up quick. There's a lot to love about this game. I can see where the initial high prices would be off putting. The prices, as they are now, seem right on. I've done a little upgrading here and there (3rd tier Blacksmith, too) and still have over 5000g. I haven't used the "prediction" feature yet, because I'm not entirely sure why I need to?

A few questions!

1) What is Emma's Cafe? I see this map open up (Misty Woods?), but the boss inside there is tough. I'm assuming I have to kill him every time I want to go to the Cafe?

2) What is Blade Heat for?

3) I sometimes get a "Not Enough Sharpness!" and bounce off the enemy. How do I improve that?

4) Any tips for fighting multiple pike dudes? You know, the shield and spear guys? They're super tough and can do a lot of damage quick.

18. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    It is more fair now but it still has way to go, to eliminate the grinding for materials.
    We need more gold rewards, as most of the problems start from there. We need lots of gold for Potions (400 a pop) and for Predictions. Come on Woods! You are on the right track for this game, just a bit more left now!

Here are your answers :
    1)Yeap you have to kill him first and then you can enter the cafe to claim one reward.
    Since i did it once, it has not reapperead, duno if it is repeatable and mine is bugged.

2)Blade heat, the more it rises, the more powerful your weapon becomes and you can see its awesome glow!

3)Sharpness is one of the main and imo most important stats of each weapon. That's why the upgrades and the gem sockets should always aim towards sharpness. Too low, and after some hits you are bouncing.

4)the pike dudes are the classic "defence and counter then spam attack until countering again"

And why you need predictions? If you've run a stage 50 times to get a material you need for upgrades/ blueprints, it's nice the frist times but gets boring torun it without knowing it WILL drop what you need the 51st and on try. So, predict until you get what you want, then run it.

19. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thanks for the answers.

Regarding material grinding, I don't have a problem with it. I've played hundreds of hours of Monster Hunter, so mat grinding isn't a problem for me. But I'm curious as to how much gold you get in later levels. 400g a pop for health potions is a bit expensive (I didn't see them before).

20. Greatgoat

Greatgoat Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    You should check out the mist tower. You'll get more gold rewards there, but it is sometimes very very hard. And if you lose, you'll get nothing. I have 200k of gold and i don't know what to do with it. #