Universal Never Gone (by Hippie Game)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ramzarules, May 4, 2016.

1. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    The grinding just tired me out hence the refund. The game is amazing and fun but the IAP grind killed it. Great theme to developers brought back great memories of castlevania

2. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Agreed no mfi no buy

3. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Can i learn new combos for Dawn?

4. Psychor

Psychor Active Member

Jun 28, 2013
    You can view all of the combos in game by accessing the game menu.

5. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    I know but can I learn more?

6. dasker4444

dasker4444 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    #226 dasker4444, May 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
    In the last update they took down the name of the game where it says, has in app purchases. but still she keeps getting. the fremium model is still present'm losing interest in the game how good it is. That's daunting and more in a game of this genre.

Attached Files:

7. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Say what? I see what you are saying with the screenshot that looks like they removed IAPs, but is that the only change? Are they removing the IAPs but keeping things nearly unattainable without an incredible amount of grind?

I truly hope the game is rebalanced without IAPs.

As for the store screenshot, my understanding is the game can't have a "freemium" IAP model without explicitly showing "in-app purchases"' under the buy button.

8. Woods@HippieGame

Woods@HippieGame Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    We simply wish gamers have the opportunity to choose their own play style.
    Never Gone does not require you to IAP to proceed in the game. Only thing that matters is your SKILL.
    Yes you need to gather materials for a good weapon, but ain't that the way it is supposed to be?

If you happen to like the outfit and feel OK with the price, go buy it.
    You like it but don't have enough gem in your pocket? Go collect gems in the game! Take part in our SNS events!
    You don't like the outfit and think it is expensive? DON'T be obsessed with it!

"70$ costumes don't work for me. I understand many people on the mobile devices don't purchase iaps. "
    You know what? I totally agree with you.
    So what would I do? I seldom buy IAP, but I would still enjoy the game!

9. Woods@HippieGame

May 5, 2016
    Upgrade your skills and you will see the difference ;)

10. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Seriously skill is not enough when ennemy are ten times more stronger that you . I play 60 hours : try to have best équipement but it's quasi impossible whitout infini continue ( 30 gem for 1 continue) . When i need piece for new weapon, ennemy in mission are too many stronger , it's impossible without continue ( item for restaure life are too many expensive and to many weak for restaure life) . So i try " intel mission " but weapon come at level 8 or 9 and after level 5 the ennemy become realy realy realy stronger than you ( remember, you don't have medecine for restaure life ) . So i can weapon i decide to level up , it's very very long after level 25 and the gain is ridiculous ( 0,5 in defense) . Now i blocked and i don't take entertinment ... I was Alpha tester for this game in november 2015 and i can tell you , 50 hours playing and i don't now why i don't have same sensation...

11. Woods@HippieGame

May 5, 2016
    Thanks for the feedback, we are working on the stability issue and please see if your gaming experience is better now with the latest update~

We deliberately designed all the IAPs to be irrelevant to the game itself. You can find plenty of ways to earn gems and coins in the game. Plus, you can get the Spardemann set if you really wish to farm more gold ;)

12. Psychor

Psychor Active Member

Jun 28, 2013
    Can we please get some pictures/videos of the different costumes? Also, do the costumes provide you with bonuses? Thanks.

13. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    The new update fix my problem

14. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Maximum skill point ?

I level up but i think skill point no up ... Somebody comfirm ? I'm level 35 and have 26 skill point ( never gone french version)

15. Jabiboss

Jabiboss Member

May 4, 2016
    Please, add mfi support on next update!

16. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I guess my question is if you want the IAPs to be "irrelevant", why not lower the cost of in-game items? I don't mind grind and don't mind difficulty, but there's a difference between that and excessive grind that takes the entire enjoyment out of the game and makes you want to stop playing.

17. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    Is there any plans for adding a new chapters?

18. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Somebody can comfirm for skill point?

No answer... I feel big problem again . Wtf they don't test the game or what ? 65 hours of game to garbage. Thank you very much hippie game , you take us for dumb, i pay for that so what it's realy not cool they don't respect gamers . Extremely Desappointed !!! Level 35 and only 26 skill point !!!
    It's a important gameplay mecanics f*ck . I lost 65 Hours seriously !!!????? If you don't have a solution i ask refund because it's enough. " never gone " is not free on the AppStore, when you want sell something it's must be a FINISH PRODUCT !!! I ask you solution and not a update if she don't back my skill point . Problem don't exist on alpha version , what the #### are you doing guys ?????? Payback my 60 Hours dedicate to your game !!!!!

19. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Almost free now. Dropped haha!

20. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    drop to just a buck now. if it's a permenant drop then ouch for day 1 buyers. I'm still enjoying this game very much though since I like grinding haha