Universal Never Gone (by Hippie Game)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ramzarules, May 4, 2016.

1. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    I think the game has amazing graphics it's fun my one flip side is the grinding gets hard and the IAP is annoying for me. Amazing game but I asked for a refund.

2. Greatgoat

Greatgoat Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    yeah, when you failed half way of the stage, you get nothing.. no exp, no gold, nothing..

3. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    as it is, it's a freemium game in everything, where your 2.99 buys you infinite lives. Want to gear up? extreme grind. Want to continue where you died? pay gems. Want to buy another skin? pay gems. Want to switch character? buy more gems!

I would easily pay the other 6.99 (for a total 0f 9.99 like Implosion) to lessen the extreme grind and to have continues available in misison, and alternate skins.

I would hope for an update like this, but i'm not holding my breath.
    And for a week's afternoons of fun, 2.99 was good, they can keep it.

4. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    I feel the same as you here. Don't get me wrong the think the game is great but after awhile of grinding I just couldn't do it anymore.

5. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    This is what added the most frustration I would say for me

6. Psychor

Psychor Active Member

Jun 28, 2013
    #206 Psychor, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
    Thanks - videos would be great.

Few suggestions/questions:

1. Is the only way to download an iCloud save to first delete all of my characters? This gets kind of annoying when jumping between iPhone and iPad. Could there simply be a download iCloud save button along with the upload iCloud save button or could saving to iCloud be automatic like some other games?

2. There is no way to get back to the character select screen from within the game.

3. When you download an iCloud save it appears that all the NPC dialogs are reset and you have to go through them again - at least the guy at the map all the way to the right of the screen. I don't know if that can be fixed. Maybe you could add a skip button for dialogs?

4. When playing last night an icon showed up on my map screen in the upper right. It took me to a house, but I could not enter the door because the game said that I was in combat. When I looked around I found a spider boss which eventually killed me. Is there supposed to be a boss outside the house? How do I get to go back to this house - the icon on my map screen has gone away?

Thanks.

7. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Still early in the game but how far are you guys getting before the grind really kicks in? Saw some posts where people supposedly played it for 40-50 hours before it became impossible.

8. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    40-50 hours? nowhere near as patient as this. I quit at the 10 hour mark, almost a+t the ewnd of chapter 3.

9. dasker4444

dasker4444 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    I'm not as patient as many times to repeat the mission to get money, since there are definitely shopping app gaming experience was compromised. I like the game as such, in fact I have waited a long time for a game well but out of how good it is has aspects that make it frustrating. I really like but I'll never be as when shopping app.
    also it has a few stability problems since the last update in battle often affect.
    thanks I expect a quick solution.

10. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    A lil' request for the next update could you ah make selling a bit fast like marking everything I want to sell, selling a lot of items is too time consuming.Thanks.

11. Armel

Armel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    I agree with him !!!

12. dasker4444

dasker4444 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    we are two according to the.

13. articulate

articulate Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    So, I downloaded the game on the Singapore AppStore, and everything is indeed in English with some odd bits still in Mandarin Chinese. A few things I noticed;

1. It's not been updated as much. 1.0.2 vs 1.0.4. Where's all this IAP skins/outfits? I can't seem to find them.

2. Why do I have to close the app to switch characters? Seems like really poor design.

3. Are there more than 2 chapters? Do more unlock when you complete chapter 2? I only see 2 available chapters in my version of the game.

14. Psychor

Psychor Active Member

Jun 28, 2013
    Well my game crashed for the first time on my iPhone 6S Plus. I was in Chapter 1 and that mystery house location popped up on my map. When I clicked on it the game completely crashed.

15. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    May I ask why you guys as developers didn't go the implosion route? Maybe charge 10-15$. It's a beautiful game but having hundreds of dollars of iaps is quite unbelievable. 70$ costumes don't work for me. I understand many people on the mobile devices don't purchase iaps. You need to kick up prices for those that do. But really? It's an exorbitant amount.

Could have really just slapped a 10$ price tag on it. Or at least monetized differently.

16. cakewalker

cakewalker Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2015
    I agree MFi support would make this soo much better

17. cakewalker

cakewalker Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2015
    #217 cakewalker, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
    edit:nvm

18. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    work very slow and lagg on my iphone5

19. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Yep, what Z said^^^^^^^^^^

20. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Agreed. Ashame because it's a fun game that I've begun to lose interest in because of the difficulty curve without having to spend more and more on IAPs to succeed.