Neuroshima Hex - dynamic wargame set in the post-apocaliptic world

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BigDaddysCreations, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowermilk

Flowermilk Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Game Concept Artist
    SoCal
    I'll look forward to it. Definitely my kind of beauty...

2. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    Hopefully they'll let us know when it gets submitted to Apple. :D

3. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Anchorman
    Channel 4 Newsroom
    I hope its out soon, I haven't been this excited for a iDevice game since Highborn and Phoenix Wright...

If this is not out soon I may have to start doing survival logs, eating nothing but fiberglass, drinking antifreeze, kicking poisonous snakes for fun and after all that I will sleep on a bed of broken glass...

(Rinse and repeat the every day until Neuroshima Hex comes out.)

4. Alyindar

Alyindar Well-Known Member

Great to see another one of my favorite boardgames coming to iOS! Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

5. BigDaddysCreations

BigDaddysCreations Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Software Developer
    Poland
    Ron, antifreeze? Come on, that's only good for college students parties!

6. Obscure

Obscure Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Australia
    Looks pretty damn good, I'll wait for impressions though.

7. Drucifer

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    According to their Twitter they are in the final stages just trying to work out some of the bugs. It looks like they plan to have it released in August, hopefully early August and not near the end. :D

8. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Anchorman
    Channel 4 Newsroom
    *sigh* You are right, it just taste so darn good! Maybe I will replace drinking antifreeze with watching daytime telivision as that is way more harmful to my health!

(There is nearly triple the amount of deaths caused by watching "The View", "The Bonnie Hunt Show", "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?" and "As the World Turns" in one year than lung cancer has caused in five years. This is a true fact that I just made up to help make the public aware of the dangers that these T.V. shows introduce to our society, and now you know...)

9. BigDaddysCreations

Jul 8, 2010
    Software Developer
    Poland
    @Ron, Well, I don't know those other TV shows, because we don't have those in Poland, but we do have our Polish version of "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?" and I got to admit - while watching this you REALLY need to prove you have what it takes to survive - till the end of the show :)

@Drucifer, we're not just trying to fix SOME of the bugs, but ALL the bugs :) There is quite a few, and others still comming, but it doesn't look bad :)

10. Drucifer

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    lol... yeah my bad for poor choice of words. You thinking this is most likely going to hit near the end of the month (August that is)?

11. BigDaddysCreations

Jul 8, 2010
    Software Developer
    Poland
    That's what we're trying to achieve. Keep your fingers crossed!

12. BigDaddysCreations

Jul 8, 2010
    Software Developer
    Poland
  13. dragoncool

dragoncool New Member

Aug 8, 2010
    i cannot wait for this beautiful master piece Ive been waiting for something like this to come by the app-store!!!plus a post apocalyptic feel to it i am excited!:)! Cannot wait to purchase!!i don't care how much it cost cause i will pay for it!

14. Egoyan

Egoyan Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Beijing/Montréal
    Just wanted to add my voice to the "Oh my God I can't wait for this" chorus.

Looks beautiful, and it also looks like you've got the gameplay nailed. I'm impatient. :)

15. Drucifer

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    Same here. Time is going so slow. :(

16. beachmusic

beachmusic Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009
    I got my eyes in this. One of the few upcoming titles I'm actually excited about.

17. Drucifer

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    Really looking forward to this, hopefully it is coming along well. :D

18. BigDaddysCreations

Jul 8, 2010
    Software Developer
    Poland
    Happy to see you guys so excited... hmm... this one doesn't sound right. Anyway :) I'd like to inform you we've managed to register our company on the App Store, to we're technicaly speaking ready to sell :) We fixed many bugs and the game is now really stable. We also changed few things in the interface, so it's now more intuitive and easier for the new players. There's still few things to do, so we just want to ask you for your patience - the game is almost ready and should be released soon.

19. Slaysme

Slaysme Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Hurrah! I wait. How long until ipad version? Are you gonna make me double dip? I'm already excited...please do universal , or iap for hd version...

20. Egoyan

Egoyan Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Beijing/Montréal
    They've already stated on the second page of this thread that the app won't be universal because of how different the iPad version will be. It will have a completely different interface to support multiplayer on the same device as if you were playing an actual board game. This, would be practically impossible on the iPhone given the very limited screen size.

Anyway, I'm glad to read that development is smoothly going forward, and yes, I'll say it again, I can't wait. Almost literally. Seriously. :D