iPad neoDefense (By duetBlock)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by duetBlock, Aug 30, 2017.

1. MRB_

MRB_ Active Member

Oct 5, 2017
    875k (5 tries), but I don‘t know how many lifes I had left.

I‘m still stuck on delta 2... :rolleyes:

2. Sprxkit

Sprxkit Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Germany
    nice! yeah me, too.... tried so many different setups so far. I like the challenge though. Rocket towers are too expensive and not worth as you want to hit the new creeps as often and continuoisly as possible. For the yellow creep wave later on you need probably 2 fully upgraded lasers, though...

3. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009
    I’ve gotten half way by placing valcan’s on the squares neer home base giving them double fire power. 2 valacans and 2 towers fully leveled and some more valcans near the beginning.

However the fast yellow creeps are a pain in the ass.

4. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Blimey, I'm really struggling with delta 1, I'm definitely not finding it easy..... I think the valcans slow down the new creeps don't they? But I can't work out how it works, it seems very random.

5. MRB_

MRB_ Active Member

Oct 5, 2017
    level 2-6 check! :cool:

moving forward...

6. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009
    Delta level 2 finally won.

Two towers near home base and vulcans spread on lower two rows.

7. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    Ok, can anyone please offer some advice on Delta 1 please?

I'm getting as far as wave 13 (barely) but then just get overrun, I've tried most combinations nothing seems to do the trick.

I'm still not entirely sure which is he best weapon for the new creeps either - they're the ones that slowly seem to strip the lives off me as I go along. I've been starting with missiles and cannons fully upgraded on the bonus squares and working from there.

Thanks

8. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009
    I’m at delta 7 now.

The general approach for Delta is to build enough valcan in the field to slow down the creeps and build missle tower near your base to kill the swarms. No canon or laser needed (at least thus far).

Start with 4 to 5 leveled up valcans and then 2 missle towers next to base. Back with some more valcans and next missle, etc.

9. Sprxkit

Sprxkit Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Germany
    I can agree. Delta 6 now and only using valcans and rockets like Rob mentioned

10. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    Cheers for the advice all, but I'm still struggling! Doing the Valcans to start and then putting in rockets once I've got 3 to 4 Valcans fully upgraded but I'm still getting killed in pretty short notice.

Still loving every minute of retrying though.

11. MRB_

MRB_ Active Member

Oct 5, 2017
    I‘m in delta 13 now and when I got through all delta levels I will start again to upload videos on the youtube channel.

12. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009

Hey man how did you get through Delta 7? I don’t get it, I built enough valcan to slow down the creeps however I cannot get that yellow fast last wave killed. Did you use lasers? Looking forward to your walkthrough.

13. MRB_

MRB_ Active Member

Oct 5, 2017
    This was the hardest delta level for me too. I needed 17 deaths before I got it.
    I used lasers, yes. And I used rockets at the base. I concentrated most of the valcans to the corner near to the base, slowing down the creeps there to have the firepower of the base rockets.

14. MRB_

MRB_ Active Member

Oct 5, 2017
    I‘m really wondering about boss level. Seems impossible to me at the moment, but I only had 8 tries until now. Although I‘m completely clueless about it.

I will see if I find the solution...

15. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009
    Pffff I have now tried 88 times and getting quite frustrated. I can easily finish it up untill the last wave. No matter how much firepower I install, those last creeps get through it. Really looking forward to your walkthrough on youtube.

16. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009
    I’m done. 94 tries on Delta 7, I now officially claim this level is too hard. Cannot get through it.

17. MRB_

MRB_ Active Member

Oct 5, 2017
    Wait for boss level... :D

I‘m completely confused about what is going on there and wonder what I didn‘t try yet. :confused:

I will make delta 7 video with priority 1 for you, the lower levels after that. ;)

18. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009
    Great, thanks a lot!

I already have the same feeling you have with boss level at level 7. Boss level will be a challenge no doubt.

19. RogerSimon

RogerSimon Active Member

Oct 10, 2017
    Aspiring Indie Game Dev
    San Francisco
    I'm on try like 200 on that boss level haha.

20. MRB_

MRB_ Active Member

Oct 5, 2017
    Level 7 is online:

https://youtu.be/YQsWWWPvtZE

I don‘t know why I had 100000 points less than before, but I think that‘s not relevant for you... ;)