iPad neoDefense (By duetBlock)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by duetBlock, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009
    Why not make weapon no. 5 an instant tower strength doubler? So you can drag that weapon onto an existing (max level) tower and that tower instantly reaches a level 14 instead of 7. Costs are depending on type of tower you are doubling. Just thinking out loud. Don’t know if this game is still active?

2. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009
    Finally, why do you not get a score that is higher when you finish a level with as little towers built as possible. The remaining money you have should count as more points than towers, right?

I can finish some levels with maybe two towers, however if I (needlessly) build more I get a higher score. While it should be more important to place towers strategically imo.

Is this topic still alive btw?

3. RogerSimon

RogerSimon Active Member

Oct 10, 2017
    Aspiring Indie Game Dev
    San Francisco
    I wasn't quite sure what bothered me about the game's score... but this is it!

4. duetBlock

duetBlock Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2017
    Hi Rob G,

Thank you for enjoying my game and your comment. :)

Sorry for delayed Delta levels. I will finish soon as possible. I am done except Boss level.

And I'm still thinking the 5th weapon that is more powerful and more strategical.

And I'm thinking boosting tower for other towers but I wonder It can be the useful one or not.

Best Regards,
    duetBlock

5. duetBlock

Aug 30, 2017
    neoDefense v1.0.8 (with Delta sector)

Dear everyone, :)

neoDefense just updated to version 1.0.8 that includes some bonus missions and Delta sector.

To see updated version in the AppStore, it may takes a time. (still showing v1.0.7 in the AppStore)

Hope you guys enjoy this game.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
    duetBlock

6. MRB_

MRB_ Active Member

Oct 5, 2017
    It‘s available on App Store now :D

Can‘t wait until I‘m at home to enjoy it! :)

7. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    I'm pretty sure you get a higher score by destroying enemies closer to the spawn point.

This is an awesome TD game, I was very sceptical at first but now this has become my favourite go to TD... I favour this even over Kingdom Rush. Even playing levels over and over is fun, something I wouldn't normally do.

Thankyou duetBlock for the continued support of your game.

8. MRB_

MRB_ Active Member

Oct 5, 2017
    I can‘t purchase delta levels :(

I press on the button and the hourglass apears, but nothing happens...

9. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Thank you for the new update, looking forward to giving it a go.

The app has updated fine but I've no proper icon now! It's the grey thingy that appears sometimes when you're waiting for a game to install.

The app itself works fine though.

10. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009
    Great Delta levels! Thanks a lot!!!

11. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009
    Alpha Bones 6 was sweeeet fireworks.

12. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009
    #232 Rob G, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017

These are the 9 squares surrounding base?

Wait, are it all the squares that are covered or oartially covered by the ‘rays’ that are circling around home base? That must be otherwise the delta levels are inpossible.

Are there any more of these hidden features?

13. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    Ok - I can't actually buy the Delta levels, I just get an hourglass appear.
    Bugger, was really looking forward to playing them tonight.

(I'm in the Uk)

14. Rob G

Rob G Active Member

May 1, 2009
    Boosting tower can be useful: have a circular area around the tower and all weapon towers within that circle get boosed power. You build 1 booster tower and can double (or what you feel is good increase) 9-isch surrounding weapon towers in strength.

Thanks again for keeping this game alive! I have already played all levels twice and keep getting back to the game.

Would be sooooo awesome if there was a scoreboard where your scores would automatically be uploaded and you could compete with other players for highest scores on levels. Might be very hard to do.

Imagine being able to play this in VS mode against some other players... ;)

15. duetBlock

Aug 30, 2017
    Hi MRB_,

I've also checked the function of the in-app-purchase for the Delta levels, And It was not working in yesterday.

But It can be purchased now. It seems there is a problem in Apple AppStore.

Please be informed with this URL.
    https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/13324

Hope you enjoy new levels as well. :D

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
    duetBlock

16. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

This game is so great!

Next video: The last waves of level "Gamma 4: Center O". Be prepared for a very special and brilliant firework!

A relaxing level. There is enough money at the beginning. Start with the SEVEN MK-I at the shields and let auto-upgrade them. Then proceed as shown in the video. Love this level! It's so symmetric! A nice & mighty laser staple. The sunflowers are behaving like a running fuse match.

Recorded with iOS 11 screen recording function on iPad Pro 10.5" (in pixel x2 mode). Pleaze make an Universal app for native iPad support. Thx in advance.

See more videos (three to be exactly) in my previous postings in this very thread.

17. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    It's working for me now in the Uk thanks

18. MRB_

MRB_ Active Member

Oct 5, 2017
    #238 MRB_, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    I had the same issue.
    Are you using iOS? You have to offload or delete and reinstall the App, but be careful, of you delete the App, your data will be gone! Use offload of you want to keep your progress!

That worked for me fine.

Edit: Ok, already working for you, I didn‘t read, fine! ;)

19. MRB_

MRB_ Active Member

Oct 5, 2017
    Wow, I‘m really wondering about how to handle the new creeps. Delta 1 was easy, but I‘m still wondering about level 2. I didn‘t even almosen finish it. I know that they are slowed down by one tower, but I have much too less money to destroy them...

Let‘s see... :D

20. Sprxkit

Sprxkit Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Germany
    What’s your score on delta level 1? Took me some tries to complete the level. I’m at 804k (had 4 or 3 lives left)