Universal NEO TURF MASTERS (by DotEmu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Any word from DotEmu if they will be updating this to 64bit as they have with some of their other ports? Also, I really hope they will update Another World! That is truly a favorite..

2. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Yes all the DotEmu published titles should be updated http://toucharcade.com/2017/08/21/dotemu-developers-of-ys-chronicles-and-another-world-on-iphone-are-updating-their-catalogue-for-ios-11/

What's up in the air is if their ports that they did for SNK will be updated or not, I believe DotEmu is willing to update them but it's ultimately up to SNK who are sort of notoriously slow with stuff like that. Fingers crossed!

3. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    I finally bought this. Never played the original but this is really good. It feels like a new game made to seem retro.
    The only thing I was wondering about, is when I restart the course, it resets to a random hole one at a random ranking?

4. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Just went looking for this on the AppStore and it was such a shame to see it’s now gone. Thankfully since double checking back on my device, I still have it installed.
    Yet another tragic loss.

5. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Hope that dotEmu will address this :(