Universal Neo Monsters (by NTT Resonant Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Really enjoying this game, extremely well produced.

2. triwolf

triwolf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 5, 2012
    Enjoying the game so far. I played Dragon Island before, and while it was great overall, it was very frustrating at times. I hated that very rate monsters had incredibly low spawn chances, and finally when the monster showed up it was of stupidly low quality. That led to hours of grinding, most often for nothing. Is there a "monster quality" feature in this one?? I will probably play this game to death anyway and give up if it ends up like a "pay for a tiny chance of winning or grind endlessly".

3. ZigZaGameDev

ZigZaGameDev Active Member

Oct 20, 2015
    You are refering to A,B,C,D monster varients right? Every monster is created equal in this game. There is a mechanic where they grow but its something you add to monsters, and you dont have to re-capture monsters.

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    It's not cheating the system since it's a legitimate way to do it. If you reinstall a game to try again, there that isn't cheating. You're resetting the game. Cheating the system would be like exploiting a glitch. And no one is bashing the game for not getting one. Being disappointed isn't bashing. The person before me even said they rerolled and got a legendary so they were able to do it and little tries.

He actually said he got super epic then he got a legendary after resetting.

5. tamykatakki

tamykatakki Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Is there any way to tell if I've captured a monster before when I'm on the combat screen?

6. sakuraarts

sakuraarts Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
    For the first time in forever~~

I can finally catch them all~~~

Love it how you have unlimited capture cards ;)

7. ZigZaGameDev

Oct 20, 2015
    Q Is there any way to tell if I've captured a monster before when I'm on the combat screen?
    A There is a small word NEW on monsters that are new to you

8. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #128 Mattosai, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    @ZigZaGameDev : First , congratulations for this nice game, it's enjoyable, a lot more than previous "monster catching" games i played.

2 Questions :

Speaking of rarities, and as a catching maniac myself (those who played chaos rings 3 and genes will guess the thing :b ) , "epic" , "super epic", and "legendaries" , can you catch all the codex monsters in the game without using any eggs (except the starting one) in the solo campaign ? Or are some monsters exclusive to online missions challenges (the return to the past dungeons levels) ? i guess legendary monsters, if it's possible to encounter some, are , even at low hp, probably very hard to catch ? (it seems the more stars , the less chances to catch the monsters here)

Second question : what is the use of those strange "evolve" little monsters you can capture in the online missions ? (they are shaped like eggs, and have some elements it seems.) ? are those required at some point to evolve some monsters ?

9. ZigZaGameDev

Oct 20, 2015
    Q: can i get everything offline?
    A: Every creature is not available in the offline experience

Q: What are the little dudes from online missions
    A: Ingredients used for super evolution(will be explained when you get to that point)

10. Derprozess

Derprozess Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Engineer
    #130 Derprozess, Oct 23, 2015
    Sorry, unfair comment wrote when I was really frustrated. Deleted

11. Tulki

Tulki Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2014
    #131 Tulki, Oct 23, 2015
    Something that's bugging me... it seems like as you progress through the main game, you get less and less training point progress for completing fights. If I go back to the first region for example I get just a sliver, easily less than a quarter of what I got the first time through. Is this a bug or intentional? What determines how much training point progress you gain after a fight?

12. ZigZaGameDev

Oct 20, 2015
    Training points actually get easier to gather as you progress. For example in my game I am hunting for new monsters and have too many training points.

13. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #133 Zeillusion, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    Well yes as you level you earn less, and as you advance the beginning levels gives you less. Although as you progress and continue doing harder tasks you can potentially get 3-4 at a time :p

Daily double XP going on now!

5 eggs bought to support devs. All 3* to be maxed 4* lol

Also the online monster of truth mission. What are those coins? Light and dark evo materials?

14. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Hm I may have to pick this one up for the weekend, my problem with the previous was I hated that you couldn't be excited upon catching a really rare monster as they had varying qualities which was just too much of a pain in the backside to bother with. But I seen the comment here saying all monsters are equal other than their rarity.

15. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    I think the former varying qualities model is pretty cool, it's sort of a real-world concept.. For example, if I were go into the wild and tame a wolf for the purpose fighting other wolves, and then precede to go back into the forest the tame another wolf, and then again.. Each wolf that I train would have slightly different strengths and weaknesses..

16. Uchti

Uchti Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    Loving the game!!
    Started with an epic which is still one of the best monsters I got! Even though I got a couple of super epics and a legendary afterwards. So don't bother rerolling!

I am stuck in the S Class Champions League now, almost finished the game. First time I really can't win anymore and have to wait for online timers to get me more points and rarer ingredients )=

I've spend 4€ for one egg btw which ended up being a legendary haha. Dunno if there is a connection.

17. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013

You got one on a single egg pull? Dude I'm so jelly. I'll prob buy 1-5 eggs a week until I get one.

18. Uchti

Uchti Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    Well I got 4 Epics and 2 Super Epics from free gems and I bought a single egg with money which got me the Legendary

19. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    I wish i can pay $20 or $30 for a version of this game where all the monsters are obtainable.

20. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    On the first island can u guys beat the 2 rare monsters inside the monument thing? I doubt it's possible if you roll a epic monster..