Universal Neo Monsters (by NTT Resonant Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Oct 21, 2015.

1. ZigZaGame

ZigZaGame Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    Thanks for your feedback, we may need to change the logic. I don't think it will break PvP because you can earn everything you can get from friend points in online missions.

2. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I just DL the game since I had hunter island and enjoyed it.. Unfortunately I got distracted by other games and didn't play it for a while. My only concern with this game is that it has the iaps and it looks similar to hunter island and can't tell if it is just the same thing all over again?

For .99 how could I not try?

I never got into micromon probably because o again got distracted by other games but I hear it wasn't as good as hunter island.

3. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Anyone know a reward code that we can redeem?

4. sakuraarts

sakuraarts Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
    I want the cute one even if its just epic, i want the cutest monster party in this game ^_^

5. sakuraarts

sakuraarts Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
    Got a super epic robofin (mechanical shark) its not cute but its got pretty nasty attacks (2 attack all monsters)

I was wondering if all super epic and above creatures have attack all moves?

6. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Super epic has 4 attacks.. I guess legendary 5?

7. Vendince

Vendince Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 17, 2013
    So did I screw myself over by giving up on rerolling for an epic?

8. nenastya

nenastya Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Female
    Russia
    Rerolling

Dudes, don't give up! I reinstalled game 5 times to reroll and finally got super epic and then a legendary (I counted for 13 and then stopped the roulette, 13 is my lucky number :D). Can't stop playing. I really like the plot. I must say this game is much better than Hunter Island.

9. Thomadaneau

Thomadaneau Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Digital marketing consultant
    Ok devs, you need to make the go faster or tap to skip. I'm getting crazy watching a tutorial since this is not my first game I play. I want to appreciate more the game than all the cutscenes.

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im guessing you woulda thrown your controller if you played Valkyrie Profile. :D

11. ZigZaGameDev

ZigZaGameDev Active Member

Oct 20, 2015
    Good morning. US Dev back online for the day.
    Just an update on the games progress. We have made it to #12 in the US and #15 in Japan. We are #2 RPG in Japan which is a tough category to climb in for obvious reasons.
    We are so grateful for everybody's support here.

Ok lets get some questions answered!

Q:"it looks similar to hunter island and can't tell if it is just the same thing all over again?"
    A:At its heart it is a monster collection game, but there are a lot of really big changes in this game. If you check the very first page I outlined some of them. Also just read through this forum and you can hear all the people saying how much improved this game is from our previous 2.

Q: Anyone know a reward code that we can redeem?
    A: These are only used for Hunter Island monster transfer at this time

Q: I was wondering if all super epic and above creatures have attack all moves?
    A: Each monster is its own beast. Some focus on poison trickery and have no attack all moves. Some focus on sleep effects, some focus on straight up damage. You will find as you get farther into the game the strategy gets deeper and deeper. When I started playing (as a real player instead of as a dev) I used attack all exclusively. As I got farther and farther I stopped using it and switched to using combo moves.

Q: So did I screw myself over by giving up on rerolling for an epic?
    A: I feel a lot of you guys are worried to much about re-rolling and legendary. I did not reroll one time when I played this and I did just fine. Its a game and you should play to have fun. Do not concern yourself if you have 1 less legendary then frank, susan or george. Just relax, enjoy the game, and capture some monsters!

Q: Ok devs, you need to make the go faster or tap to skip. I'm getting crazy watching a tutorial since this is not my first game I play. I want to appreciate more the game than all the cutscenes.
    A: Turing our play test screening, we found that if the tutorials were not forced, people skipped them and then got confused later on. Sure some hardcore gamers can figure it out easily but we wanted this to have easy broad appeal to everybody. Also its a one time thing for each tutorial :)

12. Asdone

Asdone Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Also 4th place in italy in paid apps. Congrats! #

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I dunno how you did that... I've rerolled probably 50+ times. Some of us just aren't lucky apparently.

14. ZigZaGameDev

Oct 20, 2015
    He said super epic. That is the silver one.

15. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    #115 CoreyFox, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    Downloaded all three Titles today, and while each is a very solid game - this one is Next-Gen for sure..

16. ZigZaGameDev

Oct 20, 2015
    2nd place now. Lead of development is Half Italian. Probably the extended family coming out in force ;)

17. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #117 Zeillusion, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    People cheat the system and purposely reroll in the beginning for legendaries although I'm sure the devs have put a system into place to not allow this. The people who have legendaries most likely bought eggs to get them.

Do you really believe that in the very beginning of the game, cheating the system, for three hours, is going to net you a legendary? And because it doesn't your upset?

:p lol

Pvp is not implemented yet for everyone and there's absolutely no point in worrying about getting a legendary. I have a beautiful team of 3-4*'s that are almost fully evolved and kicking butt.

I've also bought some eggs which netted me a few 3/4*s (no 5* or legendary) but I don't mind. I don't expect to grab legendaries right off the bat.

I hope in the future im lucky enough to grab the elusive legendaries though :)

Is there anyway to capture them in game? or is it strictly pull. My last pull almost landed on one, so close hehe.

Edit: those who have played the metagame ( spend hours upon days trying to cope a before game ultimate card/monster) and have obtained a legendary are very lucky. Once again, don't bother with it as it will frustrate you and is absolutely pointless. Get into the action right away and enjoy this beautiful gem.

Constructive criticism and positive feedback is awesome in this thread. I'm real interested in what everyone has to say!

But I don't see a point in people bashing the game for not being able to acquire a legendary before the game even starts.

18. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Hi all, do add me as fren at 48395064 to use my legendary monster :)

Provide your codes for me to add too.

19. ZigZaGameDev

Oct 20, 2015
    #1 rpg in Japan, land of the RPG!

20. Vendince

Vendince Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 17, 2013
    You just became one of my favorite devs. Been making a bit of story progress, and at this point, monster levels and a good variety does seem like a better idea than one hugely powerful monster and several weaker.