Universal Neo Monsters (by NTT Resonant Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Oct 21, 2015.

1. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I got an epic! I wanna reinstall again does it work? Or the game keep the device id on server?

2. ZigZaGame

ZigZaGame Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    you are just getting unlucky :) thanks for downloading!

3. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    #43 Nekku, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
    Heh, I take this as a yes then. Hope you're okay with re-rolling. >.<

Ye, reinstalling sets your game back and you can re-roll after completing the tutorial.

Edit: i just realised that your roll result is already locked in as soon as you push the rare egg button and the game is contacting the server. So it doesnt matter how you perform on the spinning wheel lol

4. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Although I loved micromon I gave up eventually as it just seemed to need too much grinding if you didn't buy any IAPs (you fight a couple of monsters, get really low health, have to trek all the way back to a heal point, heal, go and fight again. It was too expensive to buy health potions and capture cards with in game currency) :( Is this the case here too?

Does it support iCloud save and game controllers?

Thanks!

5. ZigZaGame

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    I can't give you details but your result is not locked in as soon as you push the rare egg button. However, we have some safety mechanisms in place to protect players in case their game crashes.

6. ZigZaGame

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    capture cards are unlimited, but you can only use one per battle. to heal, you can just go back to your farm with a button. theres a lot of save points through out the six islands, so I dont think it will feel tedious.

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    From my understanding that's on the new iOS which I do not use. The appstore is 90% of time showing the compressed ipa file size and not the install size.

And connecting to server to roll for a monster means you need Internet connection to do that?

8. ZigZaGame

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    i believe the install size is about 93m.

9. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Huh?? On appstore is showing 190.. After I installed it's 210.. There about..

10. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Hey I re-rolled twice and hit epic.. But installing again can I not do that?? How can I re roll without installing again

11. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Does this game store save progress to the server? If I delete the game and reinstall at a later time, can I continue progress?

12. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    Can someone explain how much better this is vs previous versions?

13. VisibleDucts

VisibleDucts Active Member

Dec 26, 2014
    Well this looks interesting and I do like this genre. And the positive opinions and thoughts and the dev answering questions makes this a buy for me.

And can't really go wrong with the price either.

14. ZigZaGame

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    oops sorry. it was around 93 when we submitted. not sure how that happened.

15. ZigZaGame

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    we are saving your online progress, purchases, and your monsters. however, you will need a code to get your save file back. this function is still being tested right now.

16. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #56 Zeillusion, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
    So close to legendary in tutorial pull! I got the super epic cute leafy :p

Loving this game! So it really doesn't have iCloud?

Such a beautiful game, LOVE the training point card game. So... How do I change my name? Did I screw up and skip past that.

17. ZigZaGame

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    it doesnt have icloud, but we are almost done with the online save function. we should be able to roll that out in an update soon.

18. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    I got an legendary monster on my 1st free spin. I guess I am too lucky :)

19. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Come on seriously??? I reinstalled like 5 times already.. Can u show me what u gotten

20. Talaen

Talaen Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2012
    I'm loving the game and it feels like a more polished evolution of comparable systems from HI.

A few hours in, this is a steal at $.99. I felt so guilty I bought a gem pack and pulled a few other eggs (no legendary a, but I don't mind at all). The various systems and levels allow for a sense of progress in many areas, the storyline progression feels smooth so far, and I love the training system where there is an element of chance to it as well.

While I liked the prior games, this is a significant improvement in all areas and I highly recommend. My largest request was already covered (online saving to share progress between phone and iPad), so I'm good.

I also love the visibility into rare monsters on the world map... I think this was in a prior game but had forgot how much fun it is to look for those and expand my collection.