Universal Neo Monsters (by NTT Resonant Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Oct 21, 2015.

1. ZigZaGameDev

ZigZaGameDev Active Member

Oct 20, 2015
    This is exactly it. With tap through enabled, people playing the game for real, ie not starting over and over, would just tap automatically and miss everything. This is what our testing showed. If you are playing for real the wait is inconsequential because its one time ever and you are done.

2. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Woo, forgot about this last week... Brought ! :D
    Seeya guys in a few days, as I'll probably be rerolling tons . .

3. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Maybe for your next game, the game should give out 1 average legendary to stop this re rolling activity lol.

4. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    #224 CoreyFox, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
    Yuck, an average legendary? lol. The typical re-roller does not settle for 'average'.

5. Blas

Blas New Member

Oct 27, 2015
    You can't really blame those guys for wanting the best, correct me if i'm wrong but i think you can only get the best monsters from the golden eggs. I think it will be better if there are other way to get great monsters, maybe like fusion or something.

6. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    No one know which is the best legendary for now, maybe the skills do indicate the greatness but most of Them will settle for a "legendary". Getting a legendary is difficult enough, getting a specific legendary is about rerolling for weeks? Lol

7. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    I do think that because you can't earn a legendary in game, that if you spend upwards of 10-20$ you should get a legendary.

To all the people derping and one staring the game because of long tutorial, which is stopping you from exploiting. Can you NOT and dip off this forum. No one will miss your self centered MINE attitude and idiotic behavior.

I do see people getting legendaries for free and were over here throwing money at eggs with no luck :/

Really enjoying the game still though!

8. hunkyducky1

hunkyducky1 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Yeah too bad the dev has used a free to play model. The golden egg thing is quite disappointing tbh.

9. CoreyFox

Jul 4, 2015
    #229 CoreyFox, Oct 27, 2015
    I rerolled 17 times for a legendary, which equates to $45.00 in golden eggs.

Golden eggs are a profitable business model (Puzzle and Dragons).

Now, think Hearthstone.. There are card-packs (golden eggs), but there are also (iap) dlc adventures (Naxxramas, Black Rock) where legendaries are guaranteed to drop.

The implementation of (iap) dlc adventures with guaranteed drops, and/or the added ability to purchase monsters outright is a model I will support.

In contrast, the golden egg route is a road I am not willing to cross.

10. Rmanluther

Rmanluther Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Spot on. Would spend probably around $20 just to give something back to the Devs. Again, got A legendary on my first try.

11. hunkyducky1

hunkyducky1 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Accidently refilled tickets with a Gem and they are not so easy to come by. Not finding many reasons to keep this game tbh...

12. Talaen

Talaen Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2012
    I agree with this. While I've defended the game a few times already as not a pay to win, I had been under the (what appears to be) incorrect assumption you could actually catch some of the better monsters later in the game. If the golden egg route is the only way to get not only a sizable number of monsters, but also ANY of the best monsters, I'm going to lose a lot of respect for this developer and strongly consider deleting.

I recognize some amount of gems are provided by playing but despise gatcha mechanics when they force people to spend money for a chance at something that is otherwise unattainable. I don't mind it when you are paying for a chance to accelerate availability, because in that case you are paying for a chance of convenience.

13. Talaen

Talaen Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2012
    I'll second this as well. Or let me pay $10 one time for access to an infinite dungeon where any of the legendary so have a chance to spawn at various junctures.

14. Blas

Blas New Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Yeah i realized that too. I guess i will ask for refund. I know it's $1 but i will not support this premium but freemium practice.

15. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    It's a gatcha mechanic. It's luck-based. You could pay for 100 rolls and never get a legendary. If you don't like the format, I get it. But it's a successful one.

No need to tilt at windmills.

16. CoreyFox

Jul 4, 2015
    #236 CoreyFox, Oct 27, 2015
    We get it, there is a gacha system, and it happens to be a successful business model. It also happens to alienate over 90% of the players within any given game - making its money off of a minority fan base. This normally is in reference to FTP games.

In this case, it is not FTP. This will, by nature, attract a different audience.
    As a member of the "different audience", I am simply asking for a supplementation to the current gacha system..

17. CoreyFox

Jul 4, 2015
    Question, I have not fully played the two earlier titles - were all of the monsters attainable in-game without the need to spend real money?

18. Rmanluther

Rmanluther Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2012
    So to clarify I won't be able to play the same account in say both my iPad and iPhone?

19. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Naxx didn't exist until 4 months after the release of hearthstone. How patient are you?

20. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    So anyone after all these nonsense still consider re rolling a waste of time? If u not going to spend money good luck progressing... Trust me it won't take long to get a legendary during tutorial.. U just need to know how #