Universal Neo Monsters (by NTT Resonant Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    #201 Pagan Fox, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    Yes, I rolled him also and I love him.
    He auto poisons any new monster entering the fight and can then pretty much insta kill anything that is poisoned on the next go.
    I also have Hellataur and beebot (farmable 2 stars from first three islands) in my team for their poison ability which synergises with Mr T very well.

2. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    #202 kenken11, Oct 26, 2015
    A legendary is necessary if you want to survive in the online mission mode :)

Currently in the master league after completing the first 4 leagues will little difficulty. Offline story mode is so much easier thn online. U get to progress even u get rank 2 all the time. So it's easy.

The huge difficulty spike is more in the online missions. Currently in online chapter 3 missions and all the monsters there were pretty lethal.

As for training points tips, I am always on 99/99 by doing online missions as it give too many of it.

As for rolling luck, I got a legendary in my 1st roll and after that it went downhill with 4 epics haha.

3. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Hi Uchti, would like to know how far u progressed for online missions. I am stuck in chapter 3 what abt u?

4. Uchti

Uchti Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    Hey kenken,
    online is a bit limited by tickets as well! I lost a couple of tries here and there but nothing too tough there. Online it's really the tickets limiting me, while offline it's the tough opponents. The last league lets you only progress if you finish first btw ;)

Offline I am stuck at the last of the Grand Four right now and Online I am at the 7th part of the 3rd chapter.

Oh and the Online missions during chapter 3 will spoiler the main story -.- not great

5. DanTheAzn

DanTheAzn Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    This game is amazing... That is all:)

6. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    The lack of ability to sync across devices kills this for me.

7. Uchti

Uchti Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    I just became the Grand Champion!
    Probably one of the very first ones (=

8. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Does this game have online battles PVP?

9. CampbellXL

CampbellXL Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Just to make sure I'm not missing something...there's no way to upgrade stars on your monsters right? That awesome little two star will forever be stuck at that rank which kind of sucks considering it seems like a feed monster mechanic is pretty standard in these types of games.

10. Derprozess

Derprozess Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Engineer
    This is the most frustrating experience I had ever had for €10. Like all free to play games it kept drag me back, I had the same feelings while playing CoC, you are stuck all the time and you have to line your life with timers to stand a chance very late in the game. I feel like after buying and reading a good book without being able to see the ending. I know most of the players weight the money you spend for the game in hours you play well I don't agree at all. Without having a chance to finish the game is just wasted time and again, a very frustrating experience. Game deleted.

11. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Congrats :)

12. Uchti

Uchti Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    The game gets tough at certain later offline stages, but I personally like the challenge. I just beat the Final Boss after becoming Grand champion (which is very different from all fights before!! And pretty difficult)
    I did pay some money for eggs but never timer resets and the eggs are not necessary considering I can not even use all epic and above because of cost restriction. I was able to beat the game a couple of days after release! I guess if you take more time it should even be easier since you will be able to progress even further online (which increases your maximum cost and gives you gems for eggs)

Devs: I want moooore! Haha the story ended with a nice hint on what is to come next and I just see a more chapters coming soon screen!

To those struggling:

Maybe you can find a monster with throw, it throws your last monster at the enemy (killing your last monster in the process) for a lot of dmg! Put a 1 cost monster in the end!

Put your starter in the end for a chance to use his last chance (or however it's called) skill. Maybe even put a cheap 1 cost heal all minions there as well so you can decide when to kill it for a heal and make sure that the last one alive is your starter.

Watch the remaining time of enemies! Skip a turn with someone that has timekiller so that you act 1 second after him. When he goes 150+ seconds it's basically a guaranteed kill.

Maybe even try something like one on one into someone that has purify so your whole team is awake against a single enemy. (Dreamhunter on one of the others and you can get easy kills)

Or one on one or sleep bomb in order to keep someone alive that has the crazy 400sec bomb skill which you can only activate if that monster lives for 400s after his first turn (works with survivor too for single target dmg)

There are so many combinations to try out! It's insane (=

One easy trick:

Even though it's tempting to quickly kill off weaker enemies, most of the times you benefit more if they stay alive and just poke you for low dmg while you single target dmg down the strong hitters!

PVP mode is currently beta tested and will hopefully be out soon! Then we will meet again ;)

One last thing though: Sadly we should know that it won't be possible to collect most of the epic and aboves without spending insane amounts of cash! So give up on striving to have them all! Sadly! There are just to many egg exclusives and they are too expensive! )=

I am still loving the game like both games before! Keep up the good work!

13. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    #213 CoreyFox, Oct 26, 2015
    As it has pointed out a few of times, re-rolling is not necessary.. Some sickos, however, actually enjoy re-rolling.

This is my re-rolling history for anyone interested..

Game release day: Rolled a legendary (Penguini) on my 7th roll.

Today: Rolled 17 times, and after a little under 5 hours, got a legendary.. Tiamof (Holy Element), her passives are Stun Immunity, and Auto Poison. Poison Eater is one of her 4 actives, with 2 mystery actives yet to open.

Okay, now it's time to actually play and enjoy the game..

14. Rmanluther

Rmanluther Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2012
    So i guess you did not like Penguini. Got him on my first roll.

15. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I get that not having a Legendary isn't a game-breaker, but from what I've seen from sharing Friends monsters, the Auto Poison-type skills are game-breakingly awesome. The "Super Epic" I got from my roll is superbly crappy by comparison but I couldn't bear to reroll again after the 4th time through the tutorial.

16. donnaloia

donnaloia New Member

Oct 22, 2015
    To the poster who said the pay to win factor is starting to show late game. FYI, the highest monster I have is a 4 star, and I'm on the last island and have had no problem cruising through the game. I think I may have lost 2 online quests out of probably 15. I'm not seeing any pay to win here at all.

17. CoreyFox

Jul 4, 2015
    #217 CoreyFox, Oct 26, 2015

I thought Penguini was alright, although it was a little too early to tell for sure.. He was not the reason that I re-rolled again, however... Hell, he may be the game-breaking God Father, for all I know...

[​IMG]

18. Moocow

Moocow Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2014
    You can't tap to move onto the next damn tutorial instruction... seriously?? You have to wait for the damn one-liners to stay on screen for like 10 seconds before they disappear and the next step appears? We're not 2 years old, we don't need 10 seconds to read 6 words! This has to be an oversight... I hope.

19. PixTragic

PixTragic Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Yep exactly...I was very frustrated. The sentences stay on the screen for soooo long, and there's no way to tap past them, or make them appear faster. Why isn't there a skip, tutorial option.

20. CoreyFox

Jul 4, 2015
    Because the Game is set up so that you play through the tutorial ONE TIME, it is not intended to be played though over and over... The Devs said that they noticed if there was a skip feature for the tutorial, it lead to more confusion later in the game when players did not know what was going on.. Take your lumps dude..