Universal Neo Monsters (by NTT Resonant Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Oct 21, 2015.

1. sakuraarts

sakuraarts Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
    I wish legendary wasnt the only way to go in this game, although the game is still passable without them, you still need a good amount of super epics to compensate 1 legendary what i wanna know is the party cost of using a legendary?

2. Uchti

Uchti Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    I know you are talking about offline giving close to no training points and that may be true, but online will give you so many that you don't know what to do with them without spending a single buck. 1 mission which costs 6 ticket which is 1 hour waiting time will give you as much as 10 training points. That is way too much haha. I am stuck with 99/99 training points all the time cause I just don't have anything to spend them on. Don't forget that you can train 16 monsters at the same time with these points!!

Btw: just beat the champions league and facing off against the Grand Four!

3. Derprozess

Derprozess Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Engineer
    I have one legendary, fully upgraded (without ultra-evolution), the cost is 8

4. PixTragic

PixTragic Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    #184 PixTragic, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    I have two super epics and one epic, the decided to reroll for a legendary about half way through the game. Rerolled for two days and didn't get a legendary, now once again, I have two super epics on island two. Should I start over and reroll for a legendary? The game is getting hard.

Also in this game is it impossible to be OP like in Pokemon. It seems you can't grind to level up, and when you use training points,each monster has a limited number of training sessions they can attend. And so far I've tried to grind to be OP but every battle is super close, or I lose . So in this game it's prettyimpossible for your team to be overpowered and steam roll other trainers right?

5. Uchti

Uchti Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    8 if evolved once and 13 after the super evolution (you need to be hero lvl 45 though and they haven't implemented the mission you need to do yet, so no one can actually super evolve legendaries)

I personally don't think they are that important. My starting epic (super evolved costs 8 like a legendary) is stronger than my legendary for sure. Monsters differ a lot in strength even in the same rarity.

6. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    If u guys notice in the beginning hector used the epic monsters and demolished all legendary monsters.. Nice yeah?

In the game on your hand that would never happen..is completely opposite.. If you not prepared to pay then getting a free legendary in the beginning is the only way to go..

Talking about training points yeah it's hard to do it offline. Currently the best is the special event.. The one where u use key to unlock.. Due to the 1 hour time limit is very profitable for hero below 10.. You can continuously play due to auto refill from leveling up.

7. Uchti

Uchti Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    To anyone who is stuck:
    Rhynobrawl (2 star) was a great help for my team! He is a farmable unit, the little standing rhino in his lowest evolution. He has death revenge which guarantees you a kill
    In return and if you get lucky with his death roulette you can win fights that seem impossible otherwise!

8. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Which island to get this?

9. Uchti

Uchti Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    Don't know it anymore )=
    I just caught every monster I saw. Haha

10. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    One thing most of these hard seem to forget is that no matter how rare monsters were on Pokemon they were all pretty equal in power so it was just special to have something really rare in itself not because it was better but because it's rare. You could chose anything in the game for your team and there were a huge variety of skills making it more interesting.

11. Kour

Kour Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    iCloud sync

Dear Devs. Do consider iCloud Sync when you can!

12. Rmanluther

Rmanluther Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Got the Legendary Penguin on my first roll. Any feedback on him?

13. Rmanluther

Rmanluther Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Got him too. Is he any good?

14. PixTragic

PixTragic Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    What
    Legendary on first roll I'm so jelly.
    I had two super epics and 1 epic on island two, restarted and retooled for two days and didn't get a legendary.

Now I have two super epics again and I am on island 2 again, thinking about restarting again to try for a legendary. But the tutorial is so slow, the words stay in the screen for so long. And two days later I still won't have a legendary, might delete it actually.

15. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    From experience.. There's no way to progress peacefully without legendary monster.. I suggest Dev give the players 1 random legendary on the 7th day login to even up the playing field..#

16. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    #196 CoreyFox, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    Well yes, he seems like he was pretty good.. Since he has several evolutions, I am sure he does not really wake up for quite some time..

17. EroNasubi

EroNasubi Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    #197 EroNasubi, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    Unable to proceed beyond tutorial

Sigh.. I stuck at rerolling for a legendary.
    I have rerolled countless of times just to get the legendary. No luck.

EDIT:
    Just when I was about to give up, finally a legendary show up. It is an ugly black purple thingy which spit poison to all foes. Must be a bad guy.

18. ZigZaGameDev

ZigZaGameDev Active Member

Oct 20, 2015
    I will be back from weekend break tomorrow to answer some questions, but I will be slowing down. In the meantime I just want to put some info up here.
    -Again no beta testers had access to IAP and no rerolling was done(we would have revoked their beta). They could progress the game just fine
    -I had only a tiny bit of IAP for testing purposes, maybe 6 gems. I had no legendaries in my game, 2 silvers and I beat the final league.

You need to use strategy, patience and a bit of luck. Some tips that have already been shared by users, ill repost and add some of my own

Are you loosing a fight? Change your lineup. You can have multiple lineups, keep the one you like, and make a new custom one just for this fight. Do they have water? Put some electric guys in and get rid of your fire. Put somebody in place so that he arrives when a tough threat arrives to stun him. ETC. Pick friend monsters for online missions that are of an element that counters the one your going to fight most.

Use combos. Here are a few:
    -Time strike and skip. Always get your best strikes off!
    -Poison Revenge all death guy followed by poison eaters
    -Stun bomb sacrifice followed by time strikers
    -Sleep bomb sacrifice followed by dream hunters

There are many many many more. None of these require legendary monsters.

Also take advantage of level ups and keys. If you are close to a level up, do an ingredient mission. They give a lot of XP. You could potentially do one, level up, refill tickets, do another and level up again and refill tickets again. You might have to use a remainder portion of tickets on an easier mission but its def doable, I leveled up using this trick.

I hope this helps those having problems. I also was not rushing like you guys are. I played over the course of a month or so.

19. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    So...id spent many hours re-rolling this game while or could be multitasked over the weekend...cooking, watching tv, cleaning around the house (as is the plight of the min/maxer). I'd come up empty. I don't know how many times I'd played through the second spin, hoping for (after continued re-calibration of goals) just 2 playable super epics.

I must've seen 35-40 spins with no legendaries.

I was going to concede at the end of the night. "I'd be too far behind if I keep postponing," I told myself. And in one of me last efforts, I rolled my first legendary.

It felt good. Finally, I could move forward. I finished the rookie tournament, netting a 5th gem. Whatever. I'd thought this moment through. A legendary earns me a dozen shit spins. But, karma saw how many swiffer wipes were wasted in the name of rerolling. Another legendary. My first 2 rolls. The odds shifted back towards me.

Not too shabby.

20. Kour

Kour Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Got a legendary on my first roll too. Something called Tiamof. Looks like a fat as snake. Anyone know if it's any good?