Need your help, iPad 2.... Should I get it?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by bacon-N-eggs, Jul 23, 2012.

1. bacon-N-eggs

bacon-N-eggs Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Hey guys, might have a deal coming through on a 64gig iPad 2.

Pretty good deal, under $500.... The family games a LOT on iPods and iPhones, how "outdated" are the ipad2's?

Don't really care about the screen, I know there has been some trouble gaming with the higher rez anyways... Or well I think there has???

Would you get a 64gig ipad2 for gaming if it was slightly under $500?

2. Cat Scam

Cat Scam Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    I got an iPad 2 right after apple dropped the price. Every game I've tried runs great on it, and I don't think the graphics are hindered the display not being retina. I don't think they will be outdated any time soon. I don't regret not getting an iPad 3.

3. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Every game I've tried runs fine on my iPad 2 as well.

4. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Go for it I still got my 32gigs ipad 2 and it's great every app running smoothly without any problems the only thing that wowed me was the display of the new ipad but that wasn't enough for me to upgrade

5. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Me and my husband got one and we love them. I wish I could have gotten the 64 g.

6. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Definitely! You'll probably get another year or 2 of gaming out of it and even after when it's outdated you can fill it with family photos, movies, music, and books. Sounds like a fantastic deal!

7. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Keep in mind that the iPad 3 will be getting Siri with iOS 6...and NOVA 3 looks night and day different with retina. Oh yes and Gameloft's new batman game looks stunning with full effects, I know the iPad 2 doesn't have all of them.