Need Tips on Passing an Upcoming Drug Test

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Vinny554, Nov 23, 2010.

1. dumaz1000

dumaz1000 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    The Devil went to Jamaica. He was looking to sell some weed. He was doin’ fine, they were standing in line. It was excellent weed indeed. He came across a young man who was likewise peddling pot and the devil slid down the beach and said: ‘Boy let me tell you what, I guess you kinda figured I’m a reefer head, of course, and after all this time, I guess that I’m a connoisseur of sorts. Now your stuff smells ok, but this can tranquilize a horse. I bet a million in cash against your stash cuz I think mine’s better than yours.’

The boy said: ‘My name’s Johnny and you ain’t smoked nothing yet. One hit of this grass’ll kick your ass, you got yourself a bet.”

Johnny role a ball of hash and make sure it’s the bomb cause the devil’s got the kinda stuff they smoke in Vietnam. You’ll get a million smackaroos in cash if you can cope, but if you can’t the devil gets your dope.

The devil nodded off because he knew that he was stoned, and he asked if he could buy an ounce of the stuff that Johnny owned. Johnny said: “Devil, just come on back if you ever wanna catch a buzz. I done told you once, you sonofabitch: mine’s the best there ever was.

2. pgboy

pgboy Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LOL LOVE THAT SONG, and the real one of course

DEVil wet down to georgia looking to take some souls.

3. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I prefer this one:

4. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    #24 jecebn, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
    If it's been two weeks you should be okay, but drink a lot of cranberry juice just to be on the safe side.

5. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    My two cents...stay away from poppy seeds. That will give you a false positive no matter how much cranberry juice or bottled urine you buy.

6. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I think 2 weeks is enough time to pass as long as it's just weed if not there really isn't much you can do about it honestly although I have heard of people putting bleach crystals into their samples and similar tricks.

In my opinion your probably more likely to be caught doing that than failing though.

7. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Yes, knew someone who had a poppy seed bagel the morning of a random drug test. Thing was everyone saw him eating the bagel so he was just retested on a different "random" day, but yes, it caused quite a stir for a bit, lot of explanations, "witness accounts" and stuff. Was at the time they were just discovering that poppy seeds can turn up in drug tests like that.

So how did it work out? Did you get the job OP? Or is this one of the threads that people comment on for days after the actual fact and we never know how it turns out?

8. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

Well actually I was supposed to take it today. But I forgot my ID so I couldnt do it. So I have to do it friday. Ill post what happens here.