Need Tips on Passing an Upcoming Drug Test

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Vinny554, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

#1 Vinny554, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
    Ok so, my dad made me apply for a job at Best Buy. I am going to an interview today. So if all goes well, I'm probably going to be sent to get screened for drugs. The last I smoked pot was about 2 weeks ago and a day or two. I only took about 4 or 5 hits, and I smoke about twice a month since like 2 months ago....so Im not a chronic smoker. Im 16, not too tall, about 5' 7" and am not that skinny. About 160 lbs. I have a little meat on me cause I play football. I've been drinking alot of water and pissing more than usual. Any good tips? If I fail....my life is over.

AND PLEASE dont give me BS answers like "dont smoke"...its kinda too late for that and obviously if your saying that its cause your too scared to try it. You gotta have fun every once in a while.

Thanks, Vince

2. Omega-F

Omega-F Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    Just don't do that sh*t, and be sober. Kids, these days.

Drinking water is a good idea, but don't overdo it.

3. MadMoney

MadMoney Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
  4. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    I remember hearing that your hair can be tested and it will reflect your drug usage for years.

Or that stupid DARE cop was lying to us.

5. Vinny554

No he's telling the truth...but the test I'm taking is a urine test

6. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Are you positive it will be a piss test your taking? There's other options now as in taking hair samples, etc.

7. Vinny554

Almost positive. It's a pre-employment test. And hair tests must be paid for by parents and needs there consent.

8. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
  9. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Drink a shitload of Cranberry Juice. It'll drain your system.

10. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    #10 Coldar, Nov 23, 2010
    Well, back in my day I was a chronic user and stopped for 3 weeks (to the day) and was tested and passed. This was awhile ago and tests are always being updated continually so.....
    Anyway, hope this gives some input. I've also had friends drink vinegar just before testing. This is supposed to mask/coverup the thc in your system. They all did pass by not sure if this contributed to it for sure.
    Edit: I think they might have tests that alerts of high vinegar content by now, I'd think.

11. nightbeaver

nightbeaver Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    try drinking alot of cranberry juice its better than water at flushing out your system. its good for bladder infections too (just a tip to all you ledies out there since girls are more prone to get bladder infections). if its been two weeks you should be alright for a urine test. are they gonna make you take the honesty test too? you can probably opt out of that one or at least dont take that one when you have a hangover. i made that mistake once

12. ScottColbert

ScottColbert Well-Known Member

The THC is only in your system for about a week. If it was only 4-5 hits, you'll be fine; don't sweat it.

13. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    #13 Cilo, Nov 23, 2010
    You know what would be funny, if you failed and your dad found out and your whole world came crumbling down lol don't worry though you'll probably pass, or you might fail idk, most likely you'll probably fail because s*** like this always has to happen when you're 16. The universe is a complete ass around that age.

But then you'll always have the "Dude when I was 16 I failed a drug test at Best Buy and my dad went nuts" story.

14. Myrobotwillneverdie

Myrobotwillneverdie Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    SEPDX
    Haha. It's closer to 6~8 months.

As for the testing thing. Drink plenty of fluids. Nothing in particular. Just up your intake. Also, don't do any cardio workouts, THC is stored in fat cells, by burning fat you are re-releasing this into your system.

If you really only smoke that little, then it will be mostly out of your system. If you're still worried, and have any money of your own, buy a product of sorts. My advice; don't get any "drinks", I've tried 3 different kinds over th years, followed the directions 'exactly' and have failed all three times.
    Google "the wizzinator". My buddy just used his for like the 4th time. Kinda pricey, but IMO one of the best anti-detection methods that is out there. Also, ( :rolleyes: ) look for this little pill you just drop in your urine and it masks it somehow. My friends mom works at an airport (20 hrs now) and swears by these things, can't recall the name.

Hope this helps
    Feel free to PM me, and I can answer any other question. Good luck!

15. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    If it's a piss test, try heading to your nearest Trails shop, or any head shop that sells a product called "Urine luck" it's artifically sythesized pee and all you do is heat it for 10 seconds in the microwave, and shake the warmer beanbag thingy that comes with it. You gotta kind of store it near your crotch area to help keep it warm (after all, they test for temperature too, has to be in between 90~100 degrees). When you go to take your piss test you whip out the bottle, give them the sample and be on your way. It helps looking like your pissed too when you get to the lab (drink water, tell the nurse you are not just ready yet, wait a few, act like you got piss on your hands in disgust afterwards) and put on a facade that you are going to piss.

Does this work? Ask the job that I am currently working at. I don't smoke at all anymore, but I used to when I first got hired. Worked like a charm.

Edit: it runs about $24.

16. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    Give it up. It costs you money that can be used for better things (like iPhone games :)) If your not gonna give it up for your health or for your family and friends then give it up for the money you will save.

17. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    She worked there for 20 hours already? Cool!

But seriously for the OP:

Not even going to speak about why you shouldn't have to be doing this in the first place because that is not my place or anyone on the forums to be honest. If you are really worried though, then go to a CVS or Walgreens or (insert pharmacy near you here) and get one of those home drug tests. There are some you have to mail away for but there are some that you can do instantly. I dunno how much they cost but whatever it costs might be worth it to you to alleviate some of the worry and nerves.

18. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Yes, as NEG said, buy yourself a drugtest and try it... but THC, as already mentioned, stays in your system for 4-6 days, in your hair it stays much longer, up to a year.

19. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Unless they give you the anal probe test, which could stay in your system for about 6 months.

20. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    The THC one by itself costs about $18.99. They work in like 10 minutes to. They are awesome. I miss smoking but at the same time, I'm so glad I don't have to worry about any of this crap anymore lol.