Need skilled people with free time for project

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by hezekiah1163, Jan 3, 2016.

1. hezekiah1163

hezekiah1163 New Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Hello my name is Hezekiah and I have made this forum requesting for some people who can help me and some buddies of mine with this project we are working on. I've been programming since 2011 and my plan is to make a game I've had thoughts of for years now. What we are looking for: 6 people who can do semi realistic textures/graphics, 6 who can program using the c# language, 6 people who can do electronic music, 6 people who can do complex animations with, and 6 people who know how to work with unity/a 3D modeling game engine. It's going to be a science fantasy, futuristic style survival/adventure, role playing game.(NOT AN MMORPG) We have a lot of ideas for this game also(When I mean a lot I have 44 pages in word explaining in detail some ideas, most of them are very small snippets of my imagination, and a handful are really creative and semi large. Don't worry these ideas aren't elaborate to the point where we are going to need a large amount of time, money and space). You might be thinking, "this is the definition of IMPOSSIBLE","This way to ambitious","It's impossible without a publisher" or something along those lines, but I have confidence and a plan of what we are doing, all I ask is for people with those qualities shown above, that's it, we plan on starting small and eventually going somewhere with this. No Scam, No "Have them do all the work while I sit back", just a programmer looking for more programmers/artists to work with. I will not be checking this forum for posts cause well I am busy and I probably won't remember to check this forum(Cause some people love destructive criticism) so go ahead and Email me at [email protected] if you want information or want to work with us. I hope to have this project started sometime after may of next year, and basically that's it. Thank you for reading this and I hope this goes well.

2. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    By graphic - you mean concept art or 3D modeling?

3. lucky4u1986

lucky4u1986 Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    What kind of project it is? any more details about the project? so that we can think about it.

4. blahdo

blahdo Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    Are you looking for 30 people to work for you for free?

It looks like you posted this in quite a few other forums as well and even a touch arcade clone.

5. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    How do you know?

6. blahdo

blahdo Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    I googled the email address.