Need programmer for iPhone app

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Poomshanka, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Poomshanka

Poomshanka New Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Folks...

I'm helping a friend source programming for a fairly simple iPhone app he'd like to release. Although I do print graphics for a living, I'm totally new to the iPhone app programming world. Might need some help stepping through this process. To start with, some basic info:

1. We'll provide all necessary graphics/artwork (just need to be given exact specs)
    2. Soundboard of quotes (reading quick and random statements, along with text of that statement)
    3. Soundboard of original martial art yells (ha-ya)
    4. Soundboard of stunt FX sounds that I'm assuming we can get from a CD of sound FX (boom, bam, kaboom)

For reference, my friend’s name is Steven Ho. If you watched Conan O’Brien's Tonight Show, he was the little Asian stunt guy who was on three times kicking Conan's butt. He's also the guy behind the "Asian Conan" skits on Funny or Die. He wanted to do a simple iPhone app with him reading funny sayings, sound effects, etc.

Please feel free to ping me directly with any questions (damason at blizzard daht com). Thanx in advance for your time...

...Dave

2. kenlem

kenlem Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
  3. Poomshanka

Poomshanka New Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Thanx to everyone who responded to this post - much appreciated. Looks like we have a programmer dialed in at this point.

Cheers...

...Dave