Need Help for my son!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Evgeny_Deluxeware, Oct 3, 2010.

1. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    i agree with you completely, and you make a very strong case. I agree with your mindset 100%.

Everyone just needs to get off of everyones case. (oh and @booch, Swiss FTW!)

2. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Totally :p

3. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    legit check

4. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I didn't call you a dick, I merely gave you an offer to go and be one in another thread. You can ask any questions you like, I just didn't think the way you went about it was very respectful or sensitive to Evgeny's situation.

5. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    UK
    Have you donated yet?

Why are you getting so worked up for something you can't send your spare change to, if it means that much to you, sell your iphone.

Talk is cheap.

It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.

6. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    I don't understand why you're continuing this argument. This thread is not the place for bickering, take it to PM. If you want to inquire more closely about the credentials of the charity then discuss it with Evgeny or *gasp* research it yourself! Crazy concept, I know.

7. Guys, please....

I'm and all yours spend much time online.
    We know about fraud/deception/spam what we see every time.

But be sure what that situation 100% is true.
    That charity helped other children at situation like me, they was get operation and now live without problem with health.
    I want what my son back to normal life too.

You can ask charity for docs. Thay have all my document, medical from hospital, bill from hospital ( from Germany ), you ask hospital about us - they know Nikita Tormozov.
    Before you want say - "i'm think that a spam", please check.
    I can present all ways for that.
    First step is http://en.kakchudo.ru/charity/about/
    You can email, or call to him.

I'm self not virtual, i'm registered at that forum much time, i sell our software at iTunes use my name, i have 8 year domen www.deluxeware.com and many people know me. You can contact me.
    I'm still work but my app's doesn't get enough money for Nikita help.

But if you still doesn't trust me, just please say nothing. It is easy for me, because i'm fill harder self every day...

8. RyoHazuki

Jan 7, 2010
    UK
    How do I continue an argument on my own?

9. RyoHazuki

Jan 7, 2010
    UK
    I'm not saying he should donate, just that if he cares enough to flame me he should, he can afford an iphone plus apps, and an internet connection, maybe if he spent less time policing forums telling people what they can and can't say and posting 11000 posts in a year he'd be a productive member of society and have a few spare quid.

10. RyoHazuki

Jan 7, 2010
    UK
    #30 RyoHazuki, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    Hello, it's a little hard to understand your posts mate, do you have a phone number for the hospital department dealing with your son.

Have you tried approaching the media, that might do wonders for your cause as well as provide a bit of legitimacy.

I have a website and people know me on the forum is not legitimacy , this will help you if you are genuine as there are people like me who may hold their donation and may hold back getting friends involved until it's squared away.

If you're for real you have my upmost sympathy and this will be a minor and easily done thing to provide some proof .

11. CaptainAwesome

CaptainAwesome Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Student
    The Island of Berk
    Hmm, I bet the website he provided will help, especially if you follow what he suggested and go to this contact information page and ask the organization for the documentation of Nikita Tormozov, as he specifically stated that the organization has all the needed documents.

12. RyoHazuki

Jan 7, 2010
    UK

And what if the foundation is bogus, I can't find any mention of them other than their website, I could set up something simaler with $10.

Has anyone , possibly a native of Russia, ever dealt with them or heard of them before, has there been any articles written about them, are they partners with other recognised charities?

13. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Think of the children. Someone think of the children!

14. Today we have answer from hospital what all money arrived to hospital account.
    We complete 100% of sum.

Thanks for all who help!
    Thanks to all who believe!

Now we wait invite to Germany for fly to hospital.

But in future us wait hard times....
    That type of transplantation very hard...

15. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Glad to hear that, and good luck :D

16. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    Good luck dude, let us know how it went.

17. Brazilian Rider, MidianGTX

Thank you !

Sure i will report about news!

18. Hello

Nikita with mom at home now.
    Nikita was in clink one week and one other time in rent apartments.

After all analyze's doctor's says what they want try use other methods, may be that can help

1) medicament, they give us new medicament and special food and pills. That all we cant buy in russia.
    Until october we need control Nikita health home and make one visit
    Moscow to our doctor in July.

2) In october Nikita need visit Tubingen again.
    If medicament doesn't help, they want make small operation ( not
    transplantation ) with biliary tract.

3) If that doesn't help - transplantation it is last way.

All money for operation now in clinic account, and we can visit clinic if Nikita feel bad self.

Clinic is very very very good - mom say. The doctors and crew is best what they can see. Our clinics like a jail...
    Nikita doesn't understand what we was in hospital - that like a children garden.

The good news what we can try save Nikita health without transplantation, or we have chances for make it. May be transplantation need make later may be not. And that was not last visit of German clinic. I want believe what can help Nikita without that very hard operation.

In russia - all doctors say what need only transplantation.

19. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    Good news! It's great you've got access to a better clinic now. I hope the medication works :)