Need Help for my son!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Evgeny_Deluxeware, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Hello all,

i'm Evgeny Tormozov - owner Deluxeware brand, i was work at mobile marker from 2002 year. Someone use our application for Palm OS, Windows Mobile, BADA and sure iOS, you may know "The Wars" game and MegaWeather app.

My life now in black strip, i have job - work under new applications, but i have family troubles, my son need livery transplantation.
    Problem with health was from born and we fight with that.
    I can write more words, but good people make internet page in English and you can read full story.

That link:
    http://en.kakchudo.ru/theyneedhelp/nikitatormozov/

For today we have 28% os sum
    you can check indicator at Russian language page
    http://kakchudo.ru/theyneedhelp/nikitatormozov/

Be sure that i'm not spamer or make junkmail, you can touch me use old contacts, skype or mobile, can use PM at that forum.

I'm still work in mobile applications business, but that not enough for get all money for make transplantations for my son.

If you can place that information at your blog, twitter of Facebook, please make it.

If you want Help you can use PayPal or other ways for send money:
    http://en.kakchudo.ru/howtohelp/money/

Money doesn't collect in to my pocket or bank account - money send to charity foundation Charity foundation «Family. Traditions. Mercy» - project "Life how miracle" http://en.kakchudo.ru. and will send to hospital directly - only for Nikita.

Also you can ask for all medical documentation or send all you question about my son - to charity foundation email: [email protected]

Or make call use that info http://en.kakchudo.ru/charity/contacts/

My sorry what i get your time, but my son really need help for return to normal life - what have all children's of him ages.

2. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Holy crap. I wish you the best of luck!

3. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    I will post in my blog and facebook page!Don't give up!

4. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Good luck friend, keep hope alive.

5. Andylasian

Andylasian Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2010
    High School
    California
    Wow, it was a little painful to read through that first link. So 4,400,000 rubies? That would be around $145k...I shall post away!

6. Andylasian

yes 4 400 000 Russian Ruble's - around 145K USD

average 110 000 EUR , in EUR because Hospital located in Germany and we ned pay in EUR currency.

Now we get around - 32 000 EUR

7. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I don't even have enough money to support myself at the moment, let alone anyone else, but I posted the links to your page on Facebook. Good luck :)

8. Thanks for all, who make something for help!
    For today we get 40% money!

That really great work.
    That not enough, but we can believe what we can get all money.

9. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Wow good luck man, this has to be hard for you! I bought MegaWeather app! lol I will post this on my Twitter feed bro. Good luck.

10. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    UK
    That's not his only problem, for someone born 15 august 2010, he appears to have aged 3-4 yrs as well.

Before I send any money, how can you prove it, because it has a hint of a russian 419 about it.

11. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    If you wanna be all cynical about a child's illness you could just shut up and go read a book or something. The charity is legit, as their documentation proves, so I think it's fairly safe to say they require proof from anyone seeking their help too.

Looks to me like he either put 2010 as a typo since he was thinking about which year it is now, or he thought he was entering the date of his submission to the appeal.

12. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Yeah seriously, if it's through a Charity I don't think you have to worry much as long as the Charity is legit. The dude is going through harsh times, could be any number of reasons why there was a mistake.

13. RyoHazuki

Jan 7, 2010
    UK
    I don't think it's unreasonable to check where my money is going, I'd also like to get friends to donate as well.

If you want to send you're money away blindly go ahead, oh wait, you've already said you wont be donating, you just want me to risk my money without asking questions, that's nice of you.

14. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    No, I want you to leave this thread and stop making a mess of a serious issue. If you want to be a dick, find a game to hate on. If you're interested in donating and want to know where your money is going you could either check out the charity's credentials, or contact either them or Evgeny. Making snide remarks about how the setup looks suspicious is nothing but disrespectful.

15. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    EVERY ONE SIMMER DOWN! You are startling the children.

16. RyoHazuki

Jan 7, 2010
    UK

So serious you can't chuck in a few quid yourself eh?
    Or did you just want a self rightous rant, I've seen massive charity fraud in the past, one even managing to blag a huge government grant,. So excuse my skepticism, I'm just asking for conformation, before I donate, if it's all legit and above board then what's the problem, if it were me and it was my charity I'd understand doubts!(afterall the net is full of fraud) and be happy to provide peace of mind.

Is there an independent newspaper article of the foundations work? That will do me for proof.

17. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    again I say, Simmer down, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, you make a solid point, and the others do as well. We are all right in different respects.

18. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Get out of here, Switzerland. Let them fight!

Nah im jk. This is not the place to do so.

19. RyoHazuki

Jan 7, 2010
    UK
    Mate, I'm not irate in the slightest, infact I find the story of the poor kid quite touching, and want to donate and get my friends in on it if it checks out.

But I do object to being told I can't ask questions, just because it's for a good cause, and will stick up for myself, but if you read back you will see I haven't resorted to the abuse I've been subjected to (being called a dick etc).