iPad Need For Speed?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Zenric, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zenric

Zenric Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Any new word on the release date of Need For Speed? I want a racer but I'll wait on it if NFS is coming out soon.

2. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    Not until next year. January is what I think they said.

3. THEDeliriumTrigger

THEDeliriumTrigger Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Dude, really? Whats the total on threads for NFS up to, like 10? Jeez.....

And yes, january is the month everyone is hopeful for...

4. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
  5. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    Just 10?! That used to be a days count. A more accurate guess would be in the 100 - 300s.

6. Slayer_megadeth

Slayer_megadeth Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    And i started countdown to NFS undercover on 17th November :D

7. rootbeersoup

rootbeersoup Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I think they officially said sometime nextx year. I got the idea from one quote that it could be February/March

8. field5

field5 Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2008
    I wouldn't trust any release date anymore for NFS...I'll believe it when I see it downloading on itunes :)

9. schplurg

schplurg Well-Known Member

10. AndyL

AndyL Well-Known Member

11. smokin okin

smokin okin Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2008
    yo do you guys knows that every single person that works at any apple store is like in a cult, they know all of the secret about anything, this guy that works there told me that everyone that works there is forced to see the macworld 09 key note speech before it's even presented to the known world, and guess what, they also know the exact date that need for speed and every other big game is coming out, but they refuse to tell. If anyone here is a risk taker, then go to the apple store and try and either talk an apple employee into telling you some secrets, or bribe them to tell you the need for speed release date, and then share it with the toucharcade civilization

12. Hyprhypr

Hyprhypr Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    yeh

Yeh indeed i waited almost 5 months for this is finally gave up and bought -ISHOOT/BOMBER ONLINE/& SLOTZ RACER !! in turn are great -----but slotz racer is my no.1 game now- track editor works well and clean - fastest racer yet on iphone!!!

13. Oh not again! This is old news here. This is what CraigLaw had to say regarding this 'news'-

"Here's why I can't tell you anything about a release date - it hasn't been determined yet.

Listen, when EA announces a game EVERYONE knows about it, not just one blog. And so will you. I promise. Did I not give you the heads up beforehand on both SimCity being released and the delay of NFS?

Nothing to confirm. In the immortal words of PE "Don't Believe The Hype!"
    "

Thread closed.