Universal Need for Speed: No Limits by EA

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Singer, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Bumped this for some rather disappointing news. Since the reveal happened for the next game at the E3 conference for EA, I asked on one of the Social pages and I asked.

"Need for Speed, will there be any new updates on Need for Speed: No Limits.

They sent me a link to the main No Limits page.

"Hi, this is where you can find the latest information on Need for Speed: No limits."

I then responded:

"There's nothing new."

The page hasn't been updated months.
    They responded:

"Once again, this is where you can find the latest information on Need for Speed: No limits."

Looks like they are in no way interested in at least giving it support for some more languages.

I ran through the same thing for the page for Assassins' Creed: Identity. They have been actively updating the game at least, but you get the same workarounds.

2. TheGrimCreeper

TheGrimCreeper Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    I tried playing it in Dutch, but it becomes frustrating as Dutch is not my native tongue. I decided to delete the game after completing the first set of races. If the game had language selection, it wouldn't be such a problem. I don't get why they soft launched the game in foreign countries rather than here.. I guess they'll be more focused on 'Need for Speed' instead of NFS: No Limits. Sigh.

3. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

What gripes me is that the first trailers for the game were in English. Not to mention not of the developers are English too!

4. TheGrimCreeper

TheGrimCreeper Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    It just upsets me how we are anticipating a REAL Need for Speed experience on iOS, and they had the audacity to launch it in foreign countries without English language options. That's the part that really gets under my skin.... not to mention that the game has been soft launched for quite some time now. I'm sure between the time that the game has been soft launched and up until now, they have had time to tweak the game to the preferred liking for a universal release. Again, it gets under my skin how quick EA is to abandon a really good video game. I'm looking forward to it still, but not for too long. I'm hoping it'll see a worldwide release very soon. We have been waiting impatiently for the real NFS experience for iOS.

5. chicago1271

chicago1271 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Hopefully the wait is worth it.

6. g-unit-14

g-unit-14 Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    crazy

where is the game it been AGES !