Universal Need for Speed™ No Limits (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jan 6, 2015.

1. RebornProphet

RebornProphet Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    The only way the developer can get feedback is via reviews on the App Store. The only way you can leave a review is if you download the app first

While some comments have been annoying in the thread there have been some people, myself included, who have given feedback on the game and how the freemium model works.

2. RomanReigns

RomanReigns Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Not yet,Not yet..completed abt 30% story of 2nd crew buf still no sign of cops till now except for tutorial

3. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

No Limits to how much the cops can ignore street racers destroying the city in souped up cars.

I really like the customization though, it's awesome.

4. chicago1271

chicago1271 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2014
    The police might be in the last two crews in the game. Congrats on getting there. Just a guess.

5. Anonomation

Currently finishing aging up the second crew, the freemuim element is pretty balanced so far...

6. Anonomation

Front shot of my car.

Attached Files:

7. Anonomation

Back shot

Attached Files:

8. chicago1271

chicago1271 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2014
    #88 chicago1271, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015

9. Anonomation

Top Shot

Notice the wide body kit I added on it

Attached Files:

10. Takeo_Masaki

Takeo_Masaki Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Student
    England
    :D ha

11. Anonomation

It's overall not too bad of a game. The game would be completely fine if it didn't have the energy system.

Maybe I'm defending it because it's Need for Speed (My Fav game series) but at least it doesn't pull a Real Racing 3 on us!

12. valdeto

valdeto Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Are there new cars after Crew 2 or only these 10 cars?

13. jayzilla87

jayzilla87 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2014
    I can certainly appreciate some games starting to be soft launched in the Netherlands (seabeard and now this), I hope this is a trend that continues!

C'mon devs, keep soft launching in NL :)

14. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    So is everyone still playing it in Dutch or did someone figure out how to change it to English?

15. jayzilla87

jayzilla87 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2014
    Dutch is my native language, but I was wondering about this too, I always prefer English as the main language in all my apps/devices because the Dutch translations are sooo corny!!

If anyone figures this out, please let us know!

16. Lerisbo1192

Lerisbo1192 Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    sorry but the graphics are 10 times better!! it's just that there's a HUGE difference bettween the old devices and new devices's visuals. just look at the video.... though i can't argue with everything else you said.

17. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    #97 Leegames, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015

Precisely. No one cares to post anything positive until the OMGF2P-haters have tuned down their posts a bit. I wonder how many actually played the game.

Any impressions? Like real ones based on actually playing the game? I enjoyed the hell out of Real Racing 3, if this is any less annoying in IAP's I'll be happy.

18. FootFairy

FootFairy Member

Jul 13, 2014
    Please keep posting! Sharing your opinion is the point. And also I completely agree with what your saying.

19. RomanReigns

RomanReigns Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    I still think this is nothing but an extended version of CSR Racing..not a bad game overall but there wont be fun in short races or short cop chases..

20. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Seems cool, I mean it comes down to what you're expecting. If you're thinking this is a free portable version of a $59.99 console game like a lot of people in this thread seem to, you're going to be very angry. If you're expecting a fun game to spend a few minutes on throughout the day that captures the NFS feel well, you'll like it.