Universal Need for Speed™ No Limits (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jan 6, 2015.

1. shodanng

shodanng Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Incoming new event, using four car to play four weeks.
    So, we should upgrade and get all four cars before the event.

2. ReinoutV

ReinoutV Active Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Yes, the new event seems like a lot of fun. Until now, the events were pretty much doable, albeit the last one was a bit tougher. I wonder if I can also use my M4 Razor, although I think that won't be allowed...

3. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    I think the game need more game mode and race track.

4. Kraudi2k

Kraudi2k Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Male
    I cant even play the game.

The game doesnt goes beyond the loading screen. I'm
    on iPhone 6 and newest iOS. Dont know
    what else I can do.

5. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Hopefully they're not too aggressive with the PR requirements this time around. I'm scared its going to be a breeze, but once we get to the M4 all hell will break loose. Just recently unlocked it so i only have uncommon parts

6. ReinoutV

ReinoutV Active Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Has anyone else noticed the changed winnings in the tournament? I can only win tournament credits, no more money (too bad) or style points (weehoo, who needs those?!?). I still hope I can use my M4 Razor in the special event, but I fear I must grind my way to a normal BMW...

7. ReinoutV

ReinoutV Active Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Have you tried reinstalling the game?

8. Kraudi2k

Kraudi2k Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Male
    Not yet. I deleted it today but i'll dl it again and test it :) Tnx

9. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Could be your game center. IOS 9 has a bug where you cant log into game center which causes the game to get stuck at the loading screen

10. Rhane

Rhane Active Member

Oct 17, 2014
    are the server shared between iOS and android or is there 2 separate servers?

11. MadBunny89

MadBunny89 New Member

Dec 26, 2015
    I guess this will be the first tournament that i won't be able to finish. Upgrading the BMW Razor and the Hoonicorn took a lot of time and resources. I neglected the other cars ( except the Subaru BRZ and the Nissan GTR ) because i wanted to create a strong one with a mininum of 800 PR. Therefore, i don't think i have what it takes to win the new Ferrari. When i won the Razor, i thought there is no need to upgrade the standard BMW. I still need 3 blueprints to unlock it. I really hope i will be able to use the Razor, because it has 779PR.

I want to know what are the specs of your tourny cars. Here are mine:

Toyota 86: 4/5 stars; 6 rare parts ( all 4 stars ); 560 PR
    Mazda RX-7: 6/6 stars; 2 epic parts ( 5/6 stars and 6/6 stars - maxed); 3 uncommon parts ( all 3/4 stars ) and 1 rare part ( 3/5 stars ); 595 PR
    Ford Mustang GT: 5/6 stars; 5 uncommon parts ( all 2/3 stars), 1 rare part ( 3/5 stars ); 635 PR
    BMW M4: still needs 3 blueprints...
    BMW M4 Razor: 6/7 stars; 2 legendary parts ( 6/7 stars ); 4 epic parts ( all 6/6 stars ); 779 PR

12. FRANSOLO

FRANSOLO Member

Nov 30, 2015
    I'm nowhere near as upgraded:

1. Toyota 86 at 473PR, 4/5 stars,
    2. RX-7 at 467PR, 5/6 stars,
    3. Mustang GT at 570PR, 2/6 stars and
    4. 8/20 blueprints on the M4! :rolleyes:

And I just had the app crash on my last ticket. Went back in, lost the race and of course the ticket. Forty minutes for a refill...

13. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Just try to get as far as possible. You still end up getting the blueprints

Im not very far either. :(

14. FRANSOLO

FRANSOLO Member

Nov 30, 2015
    #634 FRANSOLO, Jan 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    Just had to submit a ticket because the game keeps crashing mid-race! Normally I wouldn't care but it's only happening with the Toyota event, not regular races.

*EDIT*
    Upon opening the app after a crash it gives me the "downloading more content" screen and downloads 80mb of something...

15. MadBunny89

MadBunny89 New Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Just saw somewhere that EA won't allow us to use the BMW Razor, only the stock one. There are lots of angry players because most of them did exactly what i did ( upgrade the Razor and ignore the stock one ) but EA doesn't care. Did anyone else notice that getting the prize you want is harder lately?

16. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    $$$$$$$$

17. DeanKeith

DeanKeith Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Toyota 86 - PR 559 required for the final race on the "Blackridge Spirt" event. :/

I'm at 473 and 18 blueprints away from 5-star, so I guess I'm done.

The worst thing about this new event is you earn special event credits but you have to still spend $ to install your parts, so I'm also out of money, and have a ton of useless event credit. Is Crates the only thing you can spend it on? I was hoping to just convert it to $ but now I can't event finish the event. :(

18. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    My car is PR 536 now.
    But out of money to upgrade parts.
    Credits can draw parts but it still need many money to upgrade it.
    So, I think the design of this event is not make sense.

19. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    PR 565 to finish last race.
    It is hard to PR over 559 but easy to win last race.

20. DeanKeith

DeanKeith Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    They really should allow spending credits on upgrading the car for the event. Also it would be nice to know what PR is needed sooner than when you unlock the last chapter. I was thinking I was fine in the 86, and was putting more effort into the RX-7 until I unlocked Chapter 6. I know it's just a "free" game and they are trying to make money, but I might have spent money upfront if I knew what I needed, now I just feel cheated and kinda regret the $4.99 I have spent in the game now that I'm kinda mad at it.

I was already short of $ because upgrading the Lambo from the last event is like $50K per item and I need more PR to continue in the Underground mode.

So now here I am with 120 items in my garage and most of my cars have things waiting to upgrade and I have like $10. To earn money also wins parts that I literally have to throw away which is annoying all because I put all my last $ into the Toyota 86 that is now not gonna finish the event anyway, and not even useful for any other part of the game.

Ok done ranting and maybe done with this game. If there was a $10 or maybe even $20 option to get rid of all this freemium crap I'd be happy, but no. I've been EA'd.