Universal Need for Speed™ No Limits (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jan 6, 2015.

1. DeanKeith

DeanKeith Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    The event reply timer on the new Labmo event is brutal (looks to be one per 24 hours)... so farming is going to be slow, meaning we may not be able to upgrade fast enough to win the car without spending gold... So this event may turn out to be a money grab. :/

I don't have a problem paying for games... but I usually only spend money on permanent upgrades, not in-game currency. The only permanent upgrade in this game is VIP Level 4, which is about $40 as best as I can tell. No thanks.

2. shodanng

shodanng Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Always crash game now, many players has the same problems.

3. DeanKeith

DeanKeith Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    I haven't had any more crashes since I started fully closing the app between play sessions. So I think it's probably a memory leak. The good thing is, that should be pretty easy for them to fix in the next update (assuming I'm right).

4. FRANSOLO

FRANSOLO Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Experienced a crash earlier today, game closed mid-race and I lost that fuel.

Also farmed as much as I could for the event and my Huracan is sitting pretty at 616PR waiting for the next chapter. :D

5. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    Now no crash, the game updated some data maybe fix the crash.

6. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Active Member

Aug 10, 2013
    Does anyone else have a problem with the "download of additional data" at the moment?

I started the Lamborghini event yesterday and had previously downloaded the additional data which gave us the snowing effect and today the app stated that it would like to download even more "additional data".

Since then, my download progress is stuck at 79/80 MB (98%). No matter what I tried so far (app restart, device restart) it's not going past that and the game itself doesn't start. The app suggests that I should check my Internet connection and then to retry but obviously my Internet connection is not the issue here...

Any feedback is more than welcome.

7. FRANSOLO

FRANSOLO Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Have not run into this issue. You may need to delete the app and reinstall. Not sure how it works on android but when you delete the app it should ask something about keeping game data.

8. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Active Member

Aug 10, 2013
    Thanks, Fransolo. The app fixed itself somehow though. I tried to start it once more and now it's working again. ;-)

9. FRANSOLO

FRANSOLO Member

Nov 30, 2015
    #609 FRANSOLO, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
    Ran out of gold/time for the Huracan… bought 3 rounds of tickets and still have 10 races left! :(

Good luck to all those still gunning for it.

*EDIT*
    Apparently there's still 16hrs left, guess I'll keep going in the morning. :D

10. ReinoutV

ReinoutV Active Member

Nov 23, 2013
    The refresh rates for tickets seems to be slower than for the other events, could I be right? I've never encountered 45 minutes of waiting time for one ticket. That makes the last event (today) pretty hard to finish. I hope No Limits will not take inspirations from Asphalt 9's R&D, which is practically impossible to complete.

11. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    plus, in this event, they dont' give you epic prototype parts like in Razor or Snoop event. And even if you farm, you only get white parts. So i spent all my gold (around 2k) to buying epic parts from the event shop, to get the nessecary PR and it's still not enough for the last race..

this sucks, if i don't make it, i will end up deleting it. At least Asphalt is up front with the "you can't complete this if you dont have tons of gold" I started it, couldn't get past the AI race of week 1, and left it there. I hoped in NL i could complete this like Snoop and Razor without gold, but..

12. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    So far only bought 2 ticket refills (180 gold). At PR 703, dont think im going to be able to make it unless i buy the last race. Do i get any reward if I dont 100% the event?

13. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    You get this Lambo car only with 100% complete.

14. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Alright thank you

15. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    Just get Lambo.
    The last mission is quite easy.

I don't know why my Lambo automatically increased from PR 719 to PR 739 after completed the event.
    But it need Lv 65 to use in underground story missions.

16. ReinoutV

ReinoutV Active Member

Nov 23, 2013
    I must say, 718 for the last event is sufficient to win the race. The good thing is, when I got the car, it was at 742. Too bad I need enormous amounts of conversion kits (and money) to upgrade the parts. I've only got one purple part, the rest is still blue. Maybe I've better upgraded these before the last race, but I kinda got scared... Hope eveyone got his Lambo!

17. FRANSOLO

FRANSOLO Member

Nov 30, 2015
    I'm really tempted to buy some gold just for more tickets! Just over two hours left in the event and I need to finish 6 races... The ticket refresh rate definitely seems slower.

18. BulkSlash

BulkSlash Active Member

FFS I'm so sick of the bugs in this game. I completed the last race with a PR of 806 but afterwards my car was down to 801. I wouldn't mind if I hadn't spent money but since I did I think I might ask for a refund for the gold I spent.

19. FRANSOLO

FRANSOLO Member

Nov 30, 2015
    #619 FRANSOLO, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    I'm at 710PR and on the second to last race... Out of tickets and gotta wait 25minutes for a refill.
    I hardly played at all yesterday so I lost tons of farming opps. Really wanted the Huracan, oh well....

*EDIT*
    I know I'm beating a dead horse now, but this screen says the event ends tomorrow!

[​IMG]

20. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Decided to spend the 700 gold to skip the last race. It hurt a little lol. Its not like im spending gold on anything else though. ill get over it.