Universal Need for Speed™ No Limits (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Just reinstalled it, I haven't been earning any customization credits are whatever. How do you get them?

2. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    I've only gotten them from mystery prizes after a race. 400 or so at a time. I'd argue gold is the main currency for the modshop considering how rare visual points are. I wonder if theres a way to farm them. Let me know if you find a way.

3. Anonomation

The only way to farm them is to replay races and hope to get them potentially in the end race rewards thingy.

:rolleyes:

4. RyanSkotw

RyanSkotw Well-Known Member

May 15, 2015
    how to download this game, the english version guys? :(

5. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Australian appstore

Thats tough lol. Hopefully someone find a race that has the odds increased or something

6. RyanSkotw

RyanSkotw Well-Known Member

May 15, 2015
    thanks for the fast answer man, start downloading after making an AUS account : )

err 1 more question, do I need to login this account again if the game has an update? My main account is US btw

7. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    For a very brief moment. If theres an update it should show up on your US account. You can update it from there but it'll ask you for your au account password. It wont log you out of the US account or anything though.

This game also has cloud saves, so once it launches globally you can redownload it without losing your progress.

8. kyoukusanagi

kyoukusanagi Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    "this app requires persistent internet connection"

-screw it. pass

9. Morolord

Morolord Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    It's a shame that this does not run a native resolution on the iPhone 6 Plus. Real Racing 3's car models look quite a bit better :(

10. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Remembered my Australian account today so downloaded this. It's actually quite good fun! Would be better if the energy cap increased as you got higher ranks, but it is what it is! I will enjoy it for a while.

Also bit weird that you get a lot of coins and credit card things for upgrading the car but not a lot of customising credit things...

11. Anonomation

Yep, that needs to be fixed.

12. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    A quick tip, when upgrading the Prototype cars parts, if given the option to upgrade and sell the old part - don't.

The amount that you pay for the upgrade is a lot less that what you get for selling the part separately! For example, the last upgrade I did it would cost me 15 credits to upgrade, but I got 2500 for selling it separately!!

Not sure if this is the same for the non prototype parts.

13. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    At the end of the event you also get to keep all the parts and you get refunded for each box bought

14. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    #214 oscar123967, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    I flew... Hit the side of the ramp and i went woosh
    [​IMG]

I had a terrible start, but I still won. Got the victory screen, got to choose my price. But it said I lost lol
    [​IMG]
    I guess the game has a tough time deciding on photo finishes lol

15. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    thats cool :) Hoping I can complete the current competition - need to upgrade my car some more, but struggling to get the parts :(

16. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Out in Canada.
    When did that happen ?
    Is it worldwide now?

17. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I have a Canadian App Store account and saw it pop up and have played it a lot last couple days. Not as bad as I had expected after reading about it. Reminds me a lot of asphalt 8 w need for speed elements and that's not as bad as it could've been. Some fixes are still needed but it's not worldwide yet anyway.

18. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Watching the time go by until worldwide release. I wasn't expecting this to come out this week, but hell yeah!

19. [David]

[David] Member

Mar 24, 2015
    England
    Looking forward to this but I'm not sure it's going to be my thing. I really enjoyed NFS: Most Wanted and since I finished it I've been waiting for the next one, so I was disappointed (if not surprised) to learn this was going to be F2P. So my question is, does it have an energy system? I'm normally fine with F2P games provided they don't force you to stop playing unless you pay.

20. stolenlogic

stolenlogic Active Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Everyone shits on F2P games but I've never spent money on a single one and enjoyed them all the same.