Universal Need for Speed™ Most Wanted - (by EA) - Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Reap6r66

Reap6r66 Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Feel free to add me:

Origin: Reap6r66

2. SmackDatButt

SmackDatButt Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    This game is now gonna be facing some serious competition, with Real Racing 3 gunning out the gates as a free game. Wonder which game is better...

3. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    even on lowest sensitivity i HATED this game's controls(touch, i don't care for gyro)... And while I only played RR2, i really liked it's touch/virtual controls... so my guess based solely on controls is RR3

4. Nemer

Nemer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    College/Part job
    Far far away
    I hated tilt controls at first too but got used to it. This game does it well IMO.

5. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    I went here just to share an experience.

So the cops had this block called, one with only one entrace. Then they placed a spike trip directly in front the opening, and ruined my race. Smart AI. Smart indeed. They also keep rampaging me, really brings adrenaline.

6. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Yeah they've done that to me.. I opted to smash through the cars

7. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    Like a badass. This game makes ya feel like a badass.

8. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Yes. Yes it does.

9. bestkevin

bestkevin Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Is there difference between other racing games?

10. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Errr, yeah, it's FREAKIN NFS!

Ok to be serious, it's got great sense of speed, good graphics, no forced IAP, lots of car-smashing fun. I would appreciate a storyline and more free roam though :rolleyes:

11. Appvism

Appvism Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2013
    UK
    This, same for me too. I prefer the simple touch left/right side of screen to turn but that option isn't available. The touch screen control option that is available is a virtual steering wheel on the left and brakes on the right and I found that poor. So I had to switch to gyro/tilt and that worked much better.

Love this game! My fav racing game on iOS yet.

Cheers,

12. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    I had to chime in and ditto this!

I normally don't like tilt controls, but this is one of the few games that I feel the tilt controls actually feel proper and well implemented in this game!

13. gus1

gus1 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    #993 gus1, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
    Hi, could anyone please share their best "farming" level to gain more money the quickest? Which level and with what car did you use? I've tried looking back in the thread but cannot find anything yet. Thanks very much in advance.:)

Also, could anyone also please list the NFS cars and their cost? Only started playing the game this week and bought the NFS Porsche. Its a great car. Got enough to buy the pagani zondaR car. Is it good enough or should I wait to buy the NFS cars that are "higher" than it? Thanks again for anyone that can help.

14. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    How many most Wanted races have you done? that will determine what races are opened up for you. the best thing to do is find the highest payout you can get on a race (checkpoints are the ones I found the best) and that you can usually win without mods. that way you will save up money faster.

Buy the zonda if you have the money. The NFS cars are starting over so it will be a few more weeks before the expensive nfs cars become available, which will give you more time to save up.

15. gus1

gus1 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Thanks for the reply. Just saw the NFS evoque became available. I'll probably buy the zondaR for now. Do you happen to know what the higher level NFS cars are/cost? Thanks again!:D

16. Mr. Grizzly

May 20, 2011
    I think the last two were around 1,500,000 and 2,000,000. I got all the others, but couldn't grab those two as I just did not have time to play enoigh during those two weeks. Now I am just waiting for them to be on sale again.

17. gus1

gus1 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Thanks again, I'll be on the look out for those two. It sure takes time to grind that much money.

18. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Same here! I have enough money saved and just waiting too.

19. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    Yeah 1000 post! Jk, I got this game when it was free and it wasn't really that great, I guess I'm not a racing game person.

20. Mr. Grizzly

May 20, 2011
    Must not be - or at least not on mobile devices. This game is one of the top few diehard racing gems for mobile platforms.