Need Beta Testers for Real-Time Multiplayer Shooter: Pocket Combat

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by FreakCircus, Nov 14, 2016.

1. #1 FreakCircus, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    Hi all!

We're a small game studio from Finland named Jumbon and we've just made our new game, Pocket Combat, available in the Google Play Early Access. Pocket Combat is a Real-Time Online Multiplayer Shooter with touch screen friendly One-Finger Controls.

The game is still in development but core features are ready and the game is in perfectly playable state. Since it's multiplayer, we're in dire need of Beta testers to help us make the game even better. If you're interested, hop in and let's play a match! :) I'll gladly answer any questions in the thread and hear all your feedback.

BTW, we're also developing the game for iOS.

Pocket Combat is currently only available in Europe (EU and Scandinavia) and North America. Will be made available in more countries in the near future.

Download for Android here!

Couple of Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pocket Combat Beta Updated!

We've just released an update for the game. The update contains big bunch of fixes, optimizations and whatnot. More detailed changelist below.

The game will prompt you to update on next launch. You need to have latest version in order to play with others.

Changelist:

• Redesigned Match Start Menu
    • Boosters can be Deactivated / Activated in Match Start Menu
    • Increased Booster selection time on Match Start Menu from 5 to 10 seconds
    • Networking Optimization
    • Bug fix: couldn’t exit app with back button
    • Redesigned Match End Screen
    • Redesigned in-match top UI
    • Change: On server connection loss in Main Menu Battle button doesn't disappear anymore but shows loading screen
    • Added successful transaction feedback for IAPs

3. Killerrap

Killerrap Member

Apr 11, 2016
    iOS beta tester

I'm an iOS beta tester. My TestFlight is [email protected]. Plz n thank u

4. Hi Killerrap! Glad that you're interested in our game. We currently don't have an iOS testing going on. I'll make a thread on the iOS side once we're ready to go forward with that.