Need an iPad app for businessman

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by nicetomeetyou, Jul 18, 2012.

1. nicetomeetyou

nicetomeetyou New Member

Jul 18, 2012
    I am a busy businessman, and I need some brilliant apps to sort out some business matters, such as business cards and documents. Could anyone recommend me some? I need iPad apps.

2. hahatony

hahatony New Member

Jul 18, 2012
    I highly recommend CamCard HD to you

I think CamCard HD highly suits your need. It can recognize the card data accurately, and provides many management method, such as exporting to Excel and group management. What I like it best is its safety and real card holder feel. It is recognized on the phone without any network, which means it will never transfer data to the cloud. I hope my advice is helpful. :)

3. itsthedancethatmatters

Jul 18, 2012
    I generally just use the photos app for this, so if there is a better solution, I too would love to hear about it.

4. Daniel Jones

Daniel Jones Active Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Hey nicetomeetyou,
    camcard HD is a nice app for your purpose, but if does not fulfill your requirements you can have your own customized application for iPad and iPhone devices.
    My favorite apps like "The Pillars of The Earth" and "MSK Injections" have been developed by Kiwitech.com. You can consult them, they will develop a custom app fulfilling all your needs.