[NEED A REVIEW FOR MY NEW GAME] - Minion ParaFighter2016

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by ccplaydigital, Mar 7, 2016.

1. ccplaydigital

ccplaydigital New Member

Mar 7, 2016
    Hi Every one. I have completed my new game Minion ParaFighter 2016. I need you review and for me some advice for my game.
    ==>Title Game: Minion ParaFighter 2016
    ==>link dowload: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minionpara.ccplay

[​IMG]

==>Description: Don't miss one of Google Play's "Best Games of 2016"!
    It is a beautiful sunny day in Minion Village. Minion Para and his girlfriend enjoy the sun, when suddenly the sky darkens and lightning fills the sky. The Monsters appears, they kill people, and kidnaps all the villagers except Para, who luckily escapes. The Monsters is planning to use married to Pola (girlfriend of Minion Para) and combine the world.
    Minion ParaFighter has to save his friends, family and Girlfriend all alone. So help him to gain more powerful abilities to defeat the Monsters. Jump and run and fight through Minion Para Fighter and have fun with 20 awesome well-designed levels in this beautiful adventure

+ Join the Minion ParaFighter to discover his beautiful hometown and help him protect hometown bring Love.back.
    from a gentle , homely , funny minion help him come to strong and become hero of Minion Village. Save the word advoid to the Monsters.

+Minion paraFighter is Kind of Action Game , Adventure Game, Funny Game
    +Minion ParaFighter is Type Of 2D Game
    +Super Beautiful Graphics.
    +20 Beautiful Land with 20 Levels
    +11 wonderful items and abilities
    +15 demanding enemies

==> Images in game:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for dowload and review for my game!