Nearly finished my first game looking for few beta testers/feedback.

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Tosty, May 3, 2015.

1. Tosty

Tosty Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2014
    #1 Tosty, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
    Hello all,

Not even one year ago I dove into xCode and iOS development with very minimal programming experience. I enjoy working with code and it's challenges of problem solving. I started working on a dungeon type game in my free time and have finally come close to finishing it.

I am looking for a few people to do beta testing and provide some feedback. It is only on the iOS platform so you would require an apple device.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. When the game is finalized and released I will be making a more in-depth post about my first-time experience making a game and what I have learned.

The game includes features such as a ranking system, various equipment types and attributes, loot drops from monsters, hero skills, and different levels to go through.

I have attached a few sample images of what it looks like:

Attached Files:

2. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Paint me interested for beta testing, this game sure looks awesome!

3. Tosty

Tosty Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Thank you for your interest! I am waiting the app to be reviewed by the App store (even just to upload for beta, not release). I am expecting it to be accepted within the next day or two and will send you a copy available for testing.

I am looking for 5-10 testers so if there are anymore people looking to do this there will always be some room.