[NCsoft] Gem Keeper - Oct 13, 2011.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MoonyC, Oct 7, 2011.

1. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    Just found out about this one and see its already releasing next week! WOW, this looks good! Seems to have a ton of variety with tower types which will keep the strategy high and has a fantastic art style!

I'm always looking for the next TD game to wow me and it looks as though this one may be it! Good job devs and I can't wait to see it in action! :cool:

2. Abi646

Abi646 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2009
    THIS LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!
    Seriously though, it looks like an awesome game. The towers on rails thing seems like it will add a new layer to the game. Hopefully there is balance, and it is challenging yet not impossible... Would like to see if it scratches my TD urge.

3. Snacks48

Snacks48 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Expect Gold sellers, bots, hackers, grind, server queue, and lack of content on release.

Alright but this game looks really good looking and i'm sure it will be pretty good. Can you guys work on a RPG for iphone though, SEE Zenonia 3/4.

4. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    #24 bmdino, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
    Deleted

5. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Seriously, they make great MMOs, and this isn't even an online game. plus they don't even make all of their mmos. Way to be racist towards Koreans

6. TeacherIsDave

TeacherIsDave New Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Awesome!!!!!

I think it must be GREAT!!

7. BatmanMoonlight

BatmanMoonlight New Member

Sep 28, 2011
    It's so beautiful!!!

8. NyaTaku

NyaTaku Member

Oct 3, 2011
    The graphics looks so goooood.

Amazing for a TD game.

9. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    If this plays as great as it looks we are in for an awesome treat! I wish you guys all the luck (in picking my name, ha). Can't wait to hear the early reviews and I hope one of them is mine!!! :D:D:D

10. MoonyC

MoonyC Active Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Seoul, South Korea
    We're really feelin the love over here!

Happy Monday everybody, we'll be giving out Promo Codes very soon!
    Keep your eyes wide open, since we'll be messaging the lucky winners directly with their promo codes.

You still have a chance to win, so don't give up just yet ;).

11. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Happy Monday back at ya! It is exactly 5 minutes into it for my time zone! I am over the top excited for this game so PLEASE PLEASE choose the people that get to write a preview post!!!!!!!! (with the promo code)

**with a cherry on top?

12. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    I'd LOVE a promo code!

I've no kidding played over 20 TD games on the iOS. And I've got 8 of them I play from time to time. Let's make that 9! :)

I'll gladly review the game if I win....come on, you want me to win!

13. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Game looks awesome! Huge fan of TD games so I am definitely gonna be buying this! :)

14. MoonyC

MoonyC Active Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Seoul, South Korea
    Hi guys,

We've just private-messaged our lucky 5 winners, so go check your inbox if you've been waiting for a code!

If you haven't gotten a chance to get a promo code, we'll be doing another giveaway later this week, either on here or through our Facebook page, so check in with us often :)

As for the trailer, it's alllllllmost ready. In the meantime, ask us ANYTHING regarding the game, and we'll give you all the answers you need (well, correction, all the answers we can give you...).

15. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Thanks so much for the code!!! :DD

16. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Hey Lolavi, did you receive the code itself yet, or just the PM saying you'd get one?

17. Fylon

Fylon Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    TD gnere right? ZOMG! The graphic is awesome seriously! It's cute & trendy even for the bad guys! :D Deffo a worth buying (if I dont get the promo codes).

18. plasmakirby3

plasmakirby3 Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Junior in High School
    Northern California
    The graphics and the UI are both absolutely phenomenal!

19. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Got the pm, gave the email and then received a card with a code :) Thanks. Anywho...

This game is awesome!! Really fresh take on TD! There's 3 difficulties for each stage and with easy it's possible to complete the game. Normal is for more experienced and hard - that's just impossible, lol! Graphics look great in motion, sounds are great and the rail idea just works brilliantly! You have multitouch so you can move several rails at once. There's also bombs which makes it easier :) Thank you for creating a lot better game than TD: Lost Earth and possibly as awesome as Plants vs. Zombies(maybe not, but still awesome)! :D

20. MoonyC

MoonyC Active Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Seoul, South Korea
    Thanks LOLavi! We're happy that you like the game so much :D:D:D:D