Universal NBA LIVE Mobile (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BobbyBuckets, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Kimchilovr

Kimchilovr New Member

Feb 20, 2016
    Just pulled a john wall elite T.T
    Bless :D

2. tennischamp5

tennischamp5 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Medical Student
    Saint Louis, MO
    Congrats! I saw him in the shop but was a little too expensive for my tastes. Been chasing after Impact Rose. Got the impact piece, 7/15 gold players, and 4/15 elite trophies. Maybe in a few days, I'll be able to grab him.

3. Limelight

Limelight Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    To save my city.
    localhost

The was actually fun and the characters are moving smoothly and I really love it. The only thing I hate in this game is that it requires an internet connection. I think it would be nice if we can play it offline like nba 2k series.

4. Cerxop65

Cerxop65 Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Just downloaded off Canadian AppStore. Love it . Ten times what madden mobile is. But this gc glitch is KILLING me man. White screen and all

5. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Just got a 84 epic center from the 50k pack.

Just to know more on this game, is the leaderboard impt? The head to head challenge? As I am playing the seasonal matches only

6. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    #86 Dailon80, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    I was playing it late and fell asleep w my phone in hand and somehow bought a player and now I'm trying to sell him and thing is I overpaid for him too haha
    Went to bed with around 92k in coins woke up with 55k sucks I will end up with around 75 so it got me

7. Spookyd

Spookyd New Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Hello all

Anyone by a chance experiencing an issue when trying to log in and play ,and it takes an absurd amount of time? or the wait is super long? I don't think its just me :confused:

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Its the GC thing.

9. Cerxop65

May 16, 2015
    Yeah it is. Apple said there fixing it and it'll be fixed in the next iOS update

10. tennischamp5

May 24, 2012
    Medical Student
    Saint Louis, MO
    Hasn't apple said they were fixing this "next update" back in october? It's been almost 6 months now that my gamecenter has been glitched. Starting to lose hope.

11. Cerxop65

May 16, 2015
    I just started getting this glitch like 2 weeks ago. Idk must be different for everyone, but nonetheless I hope they actually fix it

12. tennischamp5

May 24, 2012
    Medical Student
    Saint Louis, MO
    I don't know if it's the GC bug or something else but I've been unable to log in all day.

Was working fine for me these past few days... got up to L30ish. Now all of a sudden, it stalls on the loading screen at "Almost There".

Anyone have any ideas what's up?

13. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Just shutdown your phone and on it back. It works for me

14. Cerxop65

May 16, 2015
    Copped an elite 84 butler out of hoops pack. Any good?

15. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #95 Dailon80, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    Hoping today sometime I will be able to buy a 50k pack again
    I had got all 8 by end of Friday so now I can only get the crappy 15k packs
    I have my starting 5 set so just earning up coins I sold all my other gold and turned a profit right now sitting at a little over 120k coins
    Thinking about buying draymond green elite and then selling it for a profit
    There are players that you can buy and turn profit on and as long as you at least get 1k coins more than you paid you bank a little more. I do it all the time some players I use to do it are Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony and other players that are popular. A tip for those who haven't thought of this search the players full name and you can see all available and sometimes one is much cheaper and you can buy it and turn profit.
    A tip to add to this is to study a players market first because sometimes you will post a player up for auction and 5 mins later or so another person post A way better deal and messes you up. So study that players market and see if that's happening and if so wait a little while. Patience grasshoppers.

16. BobbyBuckets

BobbyBuckets Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Any elite card from a pack is good, that will go for 110k+

17. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    The market is getting saturated super quickly. I finally got an elite card: Anthony Drummond. There are lots of his cards available and can be bought straight up for 90k right now.
    I'll be lucky to get 85k for him.
    Still better than a gold of course as I could easily sell for 50k but the prices are dropping as the number of cards out there become more readily available.
    It's turning into the App Store and a race to the bottom! :)
    Maybe the elite cards will become free with IAP purchases...or timers that you can only use once a day...
    I better stop now. EA Sports might be reading this and getting ideas! ;)

18. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    For real they will :)
    Yeah it's crazy and I find the market while it sucks is also kind of exciting too
    I've lost some and won some
    I'm buying any pack I can w coins then hoping I can at least make it back and of course wanting a rare or elite to pop up. I actually took 150,000 in coins and bought nothing but 15k packs and also i would use the silver from the packs to convert to a gold player so I'm getting the one gold at least from the pack and then another one that way. When I got done I sold all the players except melo I kept him and I almost got every coin back I was about 2000 short of what I had spent :) but no rare or elite I'm any of that best I got was the Noah 2012 throwback worth about 30-40k I got 35k for it and I was lucky to get that much.
    It's a total lottery in that sense. I'm tempted to throw it all down again but I'm thinking the 15k packs don't have anything worth a crap. Have you had any luck with them. Best card I got came from a 50k pack and that was an elite throwback 07 melo and I got 225000 for it

19. BobbyBuckets

BobbyBuckets Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2015
    They're dropping now but once the game hits the US app store prices will spike again because demand will go way up.

20. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    I agree and that's why I'm collecting and saving all throwbacks gold or elite that I can snap up to sale later down the road cuz I'm thinking soon as new throwbacks are added they will become more scarce
    This is a buyers market not really a sellers market :)