Universal NBA 2K16 (by 2K)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kraudi2k, Oct 14, 2015.

1. And_75

And_75 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    L.A.
    New update is out with full downloadable commentary. Tried it and now the play by play is awesome. It improved the overall experience by a lot

2. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Yea it's great especially if u have a newer device like the 6+ and up or iPad Air and up anything below that u don't have commentary and the players on the sideline disappear ####

3. landoctor94

landoctor94 New Member

Apr 4, 2016
    Please confirm this for me.

I recently purchased NBA 2k16 for my iPhone 6s Plus and iPad Air 2. It runs fine on the iPhone, but after thirty seconds of gameplay on any mode, it freezes and shuts my whole iPad down.

Is anyone else experiencing these problems on the iPad Air 2, or could it be a problem with my device?

4. Loosey101

Loosey101 Active Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Downloaded the new update, anyone have any idea what the new 'message board feature' is that they highlight in the release notes?

5. _mean.13

_mean.13 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2014
    The biggest part of the update was the roster updates# now we got the right ratings and stuff I got tired of doing them myself. And the message board is just the electronic billboard thing that u see in game

6. kipbuis

kipbuis Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2013
    So the game doesn't crash when playing a quick game? The reviews in the App Store aren't any good

7. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Why does 2k delete this app

8. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    e

Because there is a new one now
    It's like this every year you pay for new madden
    New FIFA etc that next year you get the new one toss that one to the back and you paid 40$ for it
    This is only 8$
    If you bought it you still have it in purchase list
    If not don't buy it cuz 17 is better anyways they did some great improvements on 17 I got it earlier today and I always buy this one each year. It's way better than the way EA does it which is FTP garbage