Universal NBA 2K16 (by 2K)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kraudi2k, Oct 14, 2015.

1. And_75

And_75 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    L.A.
    The game is very easy on the default "rookie" difficult level. But you would still struggle because you don't know the players. I wouldn't shoot a 3pt with a center for instance.

2. unlimitedfury

unlimitedfury Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2014
    Hooked up my Apple TV with 2k16 and the detail is pretty outstanding. Facial detail is really well done. 2k15 was grainy on ATV so I would say 2k16 has better graphics. MFI controls are improved as well.

3. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    It's still on the App Store

4. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    They must of removed it from the Canadian AppStore as I don't see it

5. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Decided to forgive 2K their trespasses, let bygones be that.

@Dailon80 the major reason I'm giving this a shot is because I really trust your input especially concerning sports games...don't let me down bro... :D

6. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I'm gonna buy it. How is the framerate on the 5s?

7. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    Wow... Just downloaded the game on a 5s and it looks really bad. No anti aliasing at all. Is this how it should look on the 5s? Seriously considering a refund. I get that the images represent a high end device, but this is nothing like it.

8. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I'm on an iPhone 6 and this game looks really great. I'm pretty impressed with this being my first NBA 2K mobile purchase. I wish the mfi support was all inclusive, meaning working in menus and whatnot, but in actual games it works great! All-in-all this is easily worth my money and one of the best sports game experiences I've had on all mobile.

9. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    Funny how different our opinions are. I'm really wondering if you see the same graphics as I do.

10. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I'm gonna say no. Take a screenshot and post it. Here's a random one I just took

Attached Files:

11. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    NBA 2K 2015 now gone from the US store.:mad:
    Luckily, I have it!

12. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I do not like that! They shouldnt be able to put out a new game and remove the last one. That is ridiculous.

13. And_75

And_75 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    L.A.
    Go to your "purchased" and you will be able to download it again. At least at the moment. Bio shock is there too by the way

14. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    Mine looks a tad worse. But it also runs very sluggish. Almost unplayable. Anyone thinks they will update that? Otherwise i'm refunding. Not worth my money in it's current state.

15. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I doubt it'll be optimized to run any better. If I were in your situation, I'd refund now. I just did so with COD Black ops Zombies because the multiplayer is busted. If they fix it in the future I'll re-buy it. But to wait is not a good strategy as Apple will, after a length of time, refuse to refund. Good luck.

16. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    ######glad u liked it

17. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    tried to tell u in the other forum it wasnt good i bought it years ago and ive never had a online game

18. tobidayao

tobidayao Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Philippines
    Finally was able to update my 5s to iOS 9.0.2 and downloaded 2K16. For me, I never encountered any problems with it. Played 4 games (4min/Q) and Blacktop mode, never experienced any lag. One little problem I have with it though, is the buzzer sound, it sounds kind a distorted and it will really drain your battery. If they could still optimize/improve the app, that will be a welcome.

So 5s users out there, don't be worried downloading this awesome game. :)

19. Kraudi2k

Kraudi2k Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Male
    Sounds like the graphics settings are perfectly lowered for 5S users but are too high for 6 users.

Havent heared any bad statements from 5s users. only 6

20. tobidayao

tobidayao Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Philippines
    Yeah...I was quite surprise and I didn't even mess with my settings yet, don't worry though, for sure 2K will have an update for their app. One more thing is that the game's audio still works even my phone is in silent.