iPhone National Hero Football (by Christoph Emrich)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Spiff, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Spiff

Spiff New Member

Jan 28, 2021
    Male
    Hi there!

I'm Chris, 39, living in Germany. Hope everybody and their families is safe during these crazy times.

If you're a soccer fan, you might want to check out my football/soccer manager game. Here are some of the features:
    - manage all national teams in the world, such as the United States or Greece or Honduras or even the Cook Islands.
    - the game comes with an in-game editor where you can customize your game. It's a bit cumbersome on the phone but I will be releasing a desktop version of the editor in the latter half of the year.
    - nominate players from the national pool, scout & develop your players, set practice plans, decide for formation & strategy.
    - Apple GameCenter with lots of achievements and high score lists.
    - it comes in 13 languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Hindi & Turkish
    - I'm constantly working on the game, improving the game speed & stability as well as adding new features
    - the game is free to download and test and if you want to continue your career, at some point the game will ask you to buy the full version. That's a one-time purchase and no other fees come with it.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/national-hero-football/id1500338790

National Hero Football

Christoph Emrich
    ABOUT THE GAME Every country has them. They believe they can win it all. They dream of fame and glory. They are soccer f…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ABOUT THE GAME Every country has them. They believe they can win it all. They dream of fame and glory. They are soccer fans. But there is only one who makes the decisions. Only one who leads his men to sensational victory. Or devastating defeat. Are you ready for the grind? NATIONAL HERO is your typical soccer manager game - except you do not manage club sides, you go straight to the most coveted manager jobs in the world: this game puts you in the driver seat of an entire soccer nation. Your boss is thrilled. Of course he is, it was his decision to hand the keys to you. But can you convince your fans, the media and above all your players that this decision was the right one? Can you lead your country to the top, do you have what it takes to win the most important soccer tournaments in the world? It's all in your hands now. This is your chance to prove it. Legends write their own stories! ABOUT ME Well, let's just say I was hooked to soccer the very first moment I stepped foot on the pitch. I was 4 years old and I had big dreams. Little talent but big dreams. When I learned how to code with my first computer some 25 years ago, I added another passion. Now I combined them and NATIONAL HERO is the result I'm so proud of. It's a game about the most beautiful sport in the world, made by a fan. And I hope you will love this game just as much as I do. COST There are no hidden fees. You can load and test the game for free. If you like it and you would like to continue your manager career beyond the testing period, you can buy it. It's a one-time purchase so no subscription required. ICONS & PICTURES All icons & pictures used in this game were downloaded from https://www.flaticon.com/
    Information
    Seller:Christoph Emrich
    Genre:Simulation, Sports
    Release:Oct 12, 2020
    Updated:Mar 30, 2021
    Version:1.26
    Size:82.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

screenshot1.png screenshot2.png screenshot3.png

2. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Hello. Looks interesting. But Russian translation seems to be a bit off, at least, in description.
    Also, the game just stuck on logo

3. Spiff

Spiff New Member

Jan 28, 2021
    Male
    It stuck on the loading screen? That's bad - and shouldn't happen obviously.
    What's your device, iOS version and device's language settings? You can send an E-Mail to [email protected] if you don't want to post this information here.

4. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Sent

5. Notagenius1

Notagenius1 New Member

May 1, 2021
    Will this be ported to android eventually or is it exclusively ios?